Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im glad someone did it. looks very similar. only compliant is it doesn't look like this will have much of a base. Mary Jane was like 12", this is gotta be like 6

Marvel_SSC_Statue_BlackCatCampbell__SSC_Shoo_zps141a6258.jpg

it's not just the body

maxresdefault.jpg

its the head sculpt, looks very VERY similar to MJ

Only gonna get Spider-Man from this line. Rather spend the money on DC villains than Spidey villains.

I'm the total opposite! This new line is gonna be epic and about time we see some Spidey Villians, specifically Doctor Octopus!! That guy is the one that I'm holding out for the most!! Still trying to acquire the Sideshow Rhino Comiquette which I missed out on so other characters such as Mysterio, King Pin, Kraven, new Green Goblin, Venom or Carnage, Lizard, Sandman, Scorpion and Vulture to mention a few would be most welcomed :)

Anxiously waiting for the full reveal of this Spiderman. I have a bad feeling it's going to be awhile until we see it. Hope someone can tell me I'm wrong

Wish I could tell you that you're wrong. I have the same feeling though. To make things worse, these port delays are making me anxious for any sort of news at all. On anything. :panic:

It's hard to be excited about future products when you can't even receive the products that have been or should have been released already.

Must buy. MUST buy.

This is a pose I didn't expect. Hopefully, the base is a gargoyle stone or something highly detailed.

You could say the same thing about the midwest, and they already did a multitude of Spidey's with Brick wall/corner building things, but honestly it's probably hard to get away from since he's pretty much known for webslinging through a city.

I'd want it to be a cinder block brick with a red drainage pipe.

Back