Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*teaser shown*
"Hurry SS we're waiting. OMG CAN'T WAIT."

*nearing release date*
"I'm glad it's delayed. I hope we don't get charged for a couple of months."

-SSF

:lol this is the typical way it happens!!!

On the other forum SSAlex said the earliest we'd see a reveal is likely not til May. I think she said May.

This is my most anticipated upcoming PO but I can wait for the actual PO, I just want to see the full statue and obsess over that/those photo(s).

We still talking 'Black Cat' here then? :lol
:naughty
I would go for a statue of that Black Cat, Doctor. :wink1:
Hahah, yes! I would love a Black Cat symbiote :drool
Meooowwwww
:vader
DONT YOU JUDGE ME!!! I'm a college student! Hahaha
QFT! :lecture
I would love a new black spider statue

So would I, maybe Sideshow will produce a variant.
:clap:exactly::hi5:

I cant wait for this!...I found one of my dream PFs at a local comic book store for a steal of a price over the weekend!!!

The most retarded and dumb thing ever. That's why. Of all things why Infinity War? Why not start him separate? He doesn't fit well in most Avengers crossovers. He's better off doing his own things, Spider-Verse is a great example

Until I hear Fiege say "He's home" I'm not believing it

The most retarded and dumb thing ever. That's why. Of all things why Infinity War? Why not start him separate? He doesn't fit well in most Avengers crossovers. He's better off doing his own things, Spider-Verse is a great example

Im thinking we'll see a standalone movie before that. A:IW doesn't come out til '18

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Im thinking we'll see a standalone movie before that. A:IW doesn't come out til '18

Doubt it, Marvel isn't going to change their schedule for Spidey. And I've lost faith in Sony's abilities.

Doubt it, Marvel isn't going to change their schedule for Spidey. And I've lost faith in Sony's abilities.
From what i be read before, new Spidey pics will be handled creatively by Marvel ppl. Sony will distribute and retain rights. I'm hoping for Spidey rights to be bought out by Marvel and give Sony distribution rights (I've heard rumors of this as we). If Marvel gets it their way, they WILL change their schedule up, count on it. If there ever were a character they'd do it for, it'd be no one other than 'Ol Web-head

I would love a new black spider statue

So would I, maybe Sideshow will produce a variant.

I hope if they revisit the Black Costume they won't do it yet again as a variant. It was a variant last time. Hopefully the next time it can get its own original statue. Maybe Symbiote instead of the cloth costume?

Well, the plans for Spidey in the MCU, leaked in the Sony email leaks, are to introduce him by "Captain America: Civil War" (aka "Cap 3" aka "Cap vs Iron Man") and have him on hand for "Avengers: Infinty War".

To their credit, it's not like the original Infinty War and Civil War story lines from the comic were strictly Avengers stories. Infinity War was definitely not specific to Avengers, and even with CW featuring Avengers more heavily, Spidey played a feature role in Civil War, along with appearances from the FF, Namor, New Warriors, the most random of villains, etc. The MCU will probably throw in Guardians and Inhumans by the time we get to A: IW2, so Spidey should fit in well enough.

Haven't read the new article, but the details from the Sony emails were...Spider-Man is recasted (no Andrew Garfield) and rebooted for the MCU, disregarding Sony's current franchise...Spidey's own movies are still Sony movies, but Marvel has creative freedom...Sony's control is that any scene involving Spidey, in either the Sony Spidey movies or the Marvel movies, must meet their approval...aside from sharing Spidey, to further bridge the continuity between the MCU and Spidey's rebooted solo franchise under Sony, Sony will be able to use 2 of the MCU characters in the Spidey movies, no indication of how big or small those roles will be. Also, it said Marvel's interest is to not rehash the origin and downplay the romance aspects that have dominated Spidey's movies thus far.

All in all, can't be any worse than what we've seen with this last round of flicks.

Back