New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just saw a review of the Ultimate Ash and they still gave him those goofy eyes and eyebrows? I am bummed. package alone is AMAZING and everything looks good except for the darn paint on Ash!

Pretty excited about the attention Ash is getting these days. The 2 pack looks great & Henrietta's re-run is welcome news. I still can't believe Ed is happening.

It's a spoiler to all the people who haven't watched AvED season 2 yet. I imagine there are lots of them who don't follow NECA on Twitter.

It's a spoiler to all the people who haven't watched AvED season 2 yet. I imagine there are lots of them who don't follow NECA on Twitter.

PLENTY have already seen AvsED season 2. It's not a spoiler

Only STARZ subscribers currently have access to the show. Season 2 isn't on DVD or Blu-ray yet. It isn't on Netflix. There is undoubtedly a large number of people who haven't watched it yet.

What makes you the authority on when "plenty" of people have seen the show anyway?

Only STARZ subscribers currently have access to the show. Season 2 isn't on DVD or Blu-ray yet. It isn't on Netflix. There is undoubtedly a large number of people who haven't watched it yet.

What makes you the authority on when "plenty" of people have seen the show anyway?

Dude,season 2 is 3-4 months over with and most people here have probably seen it (considering they are ED2 fans in this thread) through starz and many other free outlets...It's not a spoiler to know that Henrietta returned and that NECA is making her (which is a no-brainer) considering NECA revealed her head sculpt for wave 2

So two quick questions:

1) When does Season 2 come out on DVD?

2) Since this is the 30th anniversary of ED2 what are the odds we will get a 18inch Ash by NECA?

Thanks! I've been working on this thing since late October, so it feels good to be almost done with it. I made sure this time that it is properly scaled, with all new homemade furniture, and I'm trying to pack this set with as much detail from the movie as I possibly can. Lots of props.

Back