New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking back through their twitter to see what else I might have missed and saw this! Guess they made a deal with Tom Sullivan to do a more accurate Necronomicon!

image.jpg

Open book!!!!

Now I wonder if it is for Ultimate Hero Ash or if it is even that scale? Tough to tell by that pic...

Either way- Looks like this will be a great Anniversary year!

Sallah

Randy teased a never before made ED2 figure on a recent podcast and then posted this on twitter today-

IMG_8430.JPG

I think it is Ed's chopped top...

IMG_8429.JPG

Sallah

Yes, It's Evil Ed

The 2 new figures are Hero Ash and Ed Getley (Evil Ed)

Can't wait to see evil ed fully revealed. He's been on my wishlist but I never thought neca would actually make him.

This set looks incredible. It's everything I dreamed it could be. Love that we get 3 heads for ash and 2 for Ed, plus we finally get the dagger. The opening book has me intrigued. Now I'm really glad I decided to redo my cabin diorama.

That box looks perfect, I love that they went with that art. I usually don't care too much about packaging, but they nailed it.

Damn it! I just bought the ultimate Evil Dead 2 Ash recently . Come on man, and now they come up with this two pack?

So with the ultimate Ash release and the new box set I have decided that I need a Henrietta to complete the set. If anyone has one that they are looking to part with please let me know.

Thanks

Without spoiling anything for anyone: NECA is doing another Henrietta soon. It's slightly different than the first one and technically not accurate to the ED2 box but I suspect the demand for the existing fig will go way down.

Without spoiling anything for anyone: NECA is doing another Henrietta soon. It's slightly different than the first one and technically not accurate to the ED2 box but I suspect the demand for the existing fig will go way down.

Ash vs Evil Dead Henrietta their doing

Back