New license to be announced Christmas day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madden821 said:
Thats a good guess.

Thanks!

For those others saying no to HALO, I meant them as PF or straight forward Polystone....NOT 12"ers!
I'd actually much rather have a Master Chief in a dynamic or calm pose in Poly than plastic!

I wonder at what time will the next license be unveiled......what's really killing me is the format. If its bobbleheads a collective groan will be heard around the world, while 12" is the best bet can you imagine if a great PF was announced? Ugh....is it tomorrow yet...

I am starting to feel as though this whole new license thing will be one big letdown.....I hope not. I just wish it was Indiana Jones, Blade Runner, or something along those lines.... At least it's not going to be bobble heads. :D

Cheers,

Brad

drbrad1975 said:
I am starting to feel as though this whole new license thing will be one big letdown.....I hope not. I just wish it was Indiana Jones, Blade Runner, or something along those lines....

if it IS a big letdown, it's only because everyone always gets themselves more and more worked up, thinking of their absolute fave movie figures it could possibly ever be. And with each post.... people get more and more and more excited.

almost nothing can live up to that. Should do what I do, and get excited if you hear about a line that actually excites you! otherwise... just wait for the news ;)

I expect it to be somewhat big, since last year's announcement was LOTR. I don't know if I'll like whatever it is....but I do expect it to be a bigger line.

Brant already said it wasn't bobbleheads, which aren't a Sideshow license anyway.

Some people will be let down, no escaping that. If you aren't into the license then it will be a disappointment. But if you ARE into the license it will be great news. I'm betting there was at least ONE person whose wildest wish was fulfilled when they announced Tremors (BESIDES Brock, I mean).

hunky_artist said:
if it IS a big letdown, it's only because everyone always gets themselves more and more worked up, thinking of their absolute fave movie figures it could possibly ever be. And with each post.... people get more and more and more excited.

almost nothing can live up to that. Should do what I do, and get excited if you hear about a line that actually excites you! otherwise... just wait for the news ;)

That would be great Hunky, but I would like to see a license that I am interested in. It's been a while since SS has announced something that I am interested...well since LOTR!!! I honestly hope its a big license, but if it isn't, I wouldn't be surprised. Hot Toys seems to be getting all of the cool licenses, ALIENS, Predator stuff, Rocky, Rambo, Batman, Superman, Robocop, etc... Sideshow has Bond (I would do cartwheels for a Daniel Craig Bond!!!), LOTR, and Star Wars that I collect.....I would desperately love to add another but hope is starting to dwindle...:rolleyes:

Cheers,

Brad

Back