New license to be announced Christmas day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darthviper107 said:
Woah, Halo is a possiblity, it fits the clues, and it's fun and enjoyed worldwide, it's also something no one's guessed yet, and it's really different from what Sideshow has done. And I would SO buy a Master Chief figure.
I would too! Definitely! THat license has HUGE possibilities!!!

Nightwings said:
I'm with Viper on this. Maybe not Halo specifically(I'd love it if it was) but video games. Sideshow's not been there, it's fun, it's enjoyed worldwide.
Viper and me....I said that just before him! :monkey3 :eek: :monkey5

sladesuperagent said:
Halo is also going to be a movie soon...

I don't want to be a downer, but the movie version produced by Peter Jackson has been indefinitely postponed after the studios pulled out. It will probably still happen, but it won't be soon.

Exclusive Gray Silly String limited to 50 cans.

sillystringgreywy8.jpg

darthviper107 said:
Woah, Halo is a possiblity, it fits the clues, and it's fun and enjoyed worldwide, it's also something no one's guessed yet, and it's really different from what Sideshow has done. And I would SO buy a Master Chief figure.

I'd be surprised to see Halo figures before SS puts out Stormtroopers and Clone Troopers.

Halo wouldn't make sense for 12" figures imo, because of the reasons mentioned. If we haven't even gotten a Hobbit out of LOTR yet in 1/6, then I don't think they'll spend the money on developing the bodies for Halo aliens. PFs or statues might make sense(though I wonder if WETA would've gotten those rights when Jackson signed on to Exec Produce Halo the movie).

The guess of a videogame is interesting, though. One license that would be kickass at 1/6 is Resident Evil. There's a bunch of human characters to do, plus they'd go great with The Dead. Although I think that's still a bit unlikely.

Back