New license to be announced Christmas day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Brant said:
It's kind of a new realm for Sideshow, not a typical 'Sideshow' property per se, but is something that many people, worldwide, enjoy.

...slick :cool:

This news is so depressing. How and why on earth did Sideshow select this license.

This line is destined for the scrap heap...what next...Halo collectibles from Sideshow....please.

Actually, I'd rather have Halo than WOW.

I'm not really interested in WOW just because I don't play it and it just isn't interesting to me (I'm not really into the kind of anime/fantasy type of stuff) so while I think this stuff will generate some interesting products, I don't really like that type of art.

But Halo is more realistic and more related to Star Wars which is something I do like so I would be fine with that.

jlcmsu said:
I know WOW is a very popular video game but I having met a lot of folks that play this I'm not sure they will plunk down the money for these. I was really hoping for POTC, Indiana Jones, and if they did a video game Halo or GOW.

Very true...

But I also know a lot of people loving both Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, without ever thinking of buying statues and figures from those movies...

pordey2 said:
But I also know a lot of people loving both Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, without ever thinking of buying statues and figures from those movies...

You're correct but there is already a built in section of each that collect high end stuff from these movies. Is there this for WOW? After talking with some folks at Best Buy there just might be and I hope for SS there is because if they're gonna expand into video game titles I want them to do Halo and GOW.

Back