New huge 20 inch optimus prime and bumble bee statues coming very soon!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the Bumblebee statue's sold out? :thud: I checked their site and it looks like it is... oh, well...

I have Prime. Its a shameful experience to own it as it is not movie accurate IMO. Calibre admitted to me they have improvised various parts themselves instead of using every parts directly came from computer sculpting. I spent so much because I want to have the statue that produced faithfully base on 3D computer file. Compare with Prime1studios Megatron, Calibre Hasbre figures (only large figure) is way poorer and I will not recommend it to anyone.

Oh wow, sorry to hear this. You spent a lot of money on it no matter how you look at it. I would be unhappy if it's not accurate and ascmade up parts added in. Can you get a refund?

Oh wow, sorry to hear this. You spent a lot of money on it no matter how you look at it. I would be unhappy if it's not accurate and ascmade up parts added in. Can you get a refund?

its possible to send us a video from optimus?whichone is better optimus -sideshow or calibre and why?

i want optimus ,but i dont know which is the best.....calibre,sideshow,or prim1?

i want optimus ,but i dont know which is the best.....calibre,sideshow,or prim1?

I would say Sideshow was the best so far, but I imagine that Prime1Studio would also do an awesome job with Optimus. The only issue is the extremely low edition numbers and the price. :)

I have Prime. Its a shameful experience to own it as it is not movie accurate IMO. Calibre admitted to me they have improvised various parts themselves instead of using every parts directly came from computer sculpting. I spent so much because I want to have the statue that produced faithfully base on 3D computer file. Compare with Prime1studios Megatron, Calibre Hasbre figures (only large figure) is way poorer and I will not recommend it to anyone.

^ Exactly. Sorry about your bad experience friend. I hope they would refund or partially refund at least. Makes you question taking chances on new companies when they try to cut corners this way.

I would say Sideshow was the best so far, but I imagine that Prime1Studio would also do an awesome job with Optimus. The only issue is the extremely low edition numbers and the price. :)

but calibre cost over 1600$...600$ more then sideshow.it cant be something good it have.
if someone has calibre staute upload pictures :)

but calibre cost over 1600$...600$ more then sideshow.it cant be something good it have.
if someone has calibre staute upload pictures :)

Hi Geosmy, Unfortunately more $$$'s does not always equal better quality. They already admitted to Yatyau that they compromised on a lot of parts and that it is no longer movie accurate. They made a lot of changes from the original design.

If you go back far enough on this thread, there are some really awesome pics of both these figures. I have to admit, I was more interested in Bee than Optimus. But I just found out he's sold out. :(

I hope that I'll be able to at least have a Prime1Studio version down the line and they wouldn't ask an unheard of amount for it!

As cool as these look, I'd just wait for Prime1's Optimus that they've teased at doing. It will more that likely end up more accurate than this

optimus prime by prime 1 studios will be better than calibre.
but calibre its cheaper than 2000-2150$(prime1 studio).
prime 1 studio from sideshow flexpay its ok ,the taxes and fees-
calibre not flexpay but NO TAXES AND FEES!!
unfair game from calibre.
1.price at the beginning 1100$ from robotkingdom
2.then 1600$from calibre.wtf!

optimus prime by prime 1 studios will be better than calibre.
but calibre its cheaper than 2000-2150$(prime1 studio).
prime 1 studio from sideshow flexpay its ok ,the taxes and fees-
calibre not flexpay but NO TAXES AND FEES!!
unfair game from calibre.
1.price at the beginning 1100$ from robotkingdom
2.then 1600$from calibre.wtf!

:lecture Good to see someone else remembers.

That initial price was for Optimus and Calibre even made a promo ad listing the details and the price was listed in that ad. Then they decided to increase it after they saw the fanbase for both OP and BB growing.

Here is that ad with the "new" price. It seems Calibre pulled all the older ones showing $1,100:

9329656_orig.jpg

:thwak :yuckCalibre Toys

I have seen this in person before and almost purchase this. But it looks like a toy which is one of the reason I didnt buy this. I m sure Prime 1 piece will be much better.

really?i can see that the details and paint job its better than sideshow ,more clan surfaces.

Back