New huge 20 inch optimus prime and bumble bee statues coming very soon!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comicbookguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey anyone getting the new calibre optimus prime 20 inches tall and bumble bee high end movie accurate statues coming soon. I saw a pic of this and :horror it's stunning. Price is around a grand. Looks like I won't need to pay 3 grand for the SS version prime anymore! And I can finally get a prime! :yess: btw how tall is the SS prime maquette? More than 20inches? They have pics posted on websites it's the calibre prime and bee statues. Looks so nice! Must get prime!!!:panic: btw these are posable with lots of parts!

Last edited:
Optimus is 20", Bumblebee at 14" - Don't know about justifying a Grand.... However, from the little pics - The detail looks very high, and as far as I can tell, there are some light features too...
Looks good.

we had a thread on this, those are a joke at the price they are asking, not sure what those guys were smoking.

you are better off just paying the flipper price for the ss version, it's infinitely more epic.

we had a thread on this, those are a joke at the price they are asking, not sure what those guys were smoking.

you are better off just paying the flipper price for the ss version, it's infinitely more epic.

:( I notice these are 4 inches smaller than the SS version? What to do? :panic:

Actually, the sideshow prime's base is about 4" tall. That would make these pretty close in height. If this is true, the price seems more justified.

Yes! :yess: if this is true and the size is the same I'm seriously thinking about getting these. I love transformers so much I used to collect a lot of them.

it has nothing to do with the slight height difference. Those look like hasbro plastic toys that got repainted, it's nothing even comparable to ss maquette sculpt.

For them to ask $1400 a pop is laughable. And the $1100 12" bumblebee is even more ridiculous.

561110_466158213402899_1375296009_n_1343481017.jpg

Last edited:
it has nothing to do with the slight height difference. Those look like hasbro plastic toys that got repainted, it's nothing even comparable to ss maquette sculpt.

For them to ask $1400 a pop is laughable. And the $1100 12" bumblebee is even more ridiculous.

Wow 1400.00? :thud: yes now they do look more like big toys than statues. :monkey1

I don't know, it looks much more accurate than the anorexic sideshow version to me. :dunno. Maybe we just need hi-res pics.

you guys are out of your mind if u even think these are in the same zipcode of awesome of the sideshow maquette prime. give me a break.

these should be priced 300 tops...

wow pretty cool, but I would be worried as hell about putting it together and psoitioning

it is a statue. no assembly required. although it looks just like the model kit that you put together that sells for $125...only $1300 MOAR (scratching head)

i honestly cant believe the price on these things...have they lost their minds

Those look like hasbro plastic toys that got repainted, it's nothing even comparable to ss maquette sculpt.

Well, sometimes those plastic toys might look really awesome when repainted.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/atta...pic-heavy-xtrepaint_mp10_optimus_f2012_06.jpg

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/atta...-xtrepaint_mp10_optimus_f2012_altmode_02b.jpg

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/atta...pic-heavy-xtrepaint_mp10_optimus_f2012_12.jpg

I could pay 1400$ for that but not for some bayformers Prime that doesn't transform nor is articulated.

Back