New huge 20 inch optimus prime and bumble bee statues coming very soon!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont understand ,nobody bought this statue?

Well I passed on the Optimus because the SS looks better and really happy with that. And if I didnt have Optimus I would wait for Prime1 and get the best version, even though it would cost $600 - $800 more. I would pay more and have a package I am satisfied with.

I ordered the BumbleeBee as it does look wicked but yet to receive....

i see news pick from optimus prime,maybe ill buy this from calibre and optimus prime by prime 1 studio ,will realease after 10 months ,somthing like that.

They still sell the same old inaccurate thing just change some colour. Many parts have been improvised themselves. Mid section is completely wrong. The articulation sucks, joints are loose, head not turns, body stiffs. Stupid figure not worth the price. I know because I own this Prime.

They still sell the same old inaccurate thing just change some colour. Many parts have been improvised themselves. Mid section is completely wrong. The articulation sucks, joints are loose, head not turns, body stiffs. Stupid figure not worth the price. I know because I own this Prime.

pffffffffff.you got this this send us picks pls.i preorder this.its sucks really?the worst is that the new price is 1100 and 1st statue cost around 1400-1600$.

pffffffffff.you got this this send us picks pls.i preorder this.its sucks really?the worst is that the new price is 1100 and 1st statue cost around 1400-1600$.

You can check my post on page 28,29. To me it is a shameful figure with such bad production making it not worth the price. As a matter of fact, I am happy to pay no matter 1600 or 1100 or even 2k for a movie accurate Prime. But it just let me disappointed very much. Not even worth 1100.:mad::slap

Their sale must be very poor so they have to cut the price to 1100.

Last edited:
Do you know where the batteries go to light up the eyes? Mine didn't come with any instructions.

Hi Yatyau. I got mine in today, but I have the 2nd generation 334 of 500. It did not come with any instructions and I cannot figure out where the batteries go to light up Optimus Prime's eyes. Can you please help?

Did you guys contact Calibre? what they have to say about it?

Hi Yatyau. I got mine in today, but I have the 2nd generation 334 of 500. It did not come with any instructions and I cannot figure out where the batteries go to light up Optimus Prime's eyes. Can you please help?

I almost forget where to place batteries since I buried this crap somewhere long time ago. Batteries is keeping inside one of the chrome barrel on the back and the on off buttom is right above Autobot insignia on the chest. Its too cheap for Calibre not include the manual.

Have you still got this just out of interest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you feel now about the Calibre piece? seeing the Prime 1 is twice as much and has garbage quality?

Back