NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

I never cared much for Predator, but I really want that Arnie body!

I too am curious to know how well it will accept paint but first things first, I want to see pics of the nude body!

Pictures have been removed at the request of Hot Toys.
:monkey1

I HATE it when people do this!! There should be a damn spoiler warning on it, because this is how amazing it could be, and we won't be getting it. Not to say I don't think the current sculpt is'nt great, it is. But MAN, that is great work.

Last edited by a moderator:

:rock:rock:rock:rock that looks so much better

Who gives a ^^^^, get a life, go sculpt your own damn headsculpt then. HT's headsculpt is good enough.

I dunno, I didn't have a problem with the hairlength on HT's sculpt - just the colour - its way too dark. Even that edited picture has it too dark if you ask me.

Who gives a ^^^^, get a life, go sculpt your own damn headsculpt then. HT's headsculpt is good enough.

:lol:lol the dane speaks the truth

you guys seem to forget that this is a toy, 1/6 at that, its not gonna be perfection (although i think its pretty damn close). if you want dead on accuracy get a 1-1 bust.

touched a raw nerve??:lol

:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YPIsTKpAoE4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YPIsTKpAoE4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Deja vu.:google

:
you guys seem to forget that this is a toy, 1/6 at that, its not gonna be perfection (although i think its pretty damn close). if you want dead on accuracy get a 1-1 bust.

In fairness, you talk about it as though getting the right hair colour/length is something outside of a 1/6th toy's reach - which it isn't and ought not to be. These are pretty basic things which should be achievable whether you're talking about 1/6th, 1:1 or 3 3/4''. Why do it wrong when you can do it right? Plus, since when do 1:1 busts guarantee dead-on accuracy which you suggest they do?

edit - to clarify my stance on this figure - love it, will buy at least 2 - hope they lighten the hair though.

In fairness, you talk about it as though getting the right hair colour/length is something outside of a 1/6th toy's reach - which it isn't and ought not to be.
the comment wasnt really aimed at the hair colour, just bashing of other minor things

Plus, since when do 1:1 busts guarantee dead-on accuracy which you suggest they do?

1-1 busts are going to be more accurate than 1:6

Listen to this enlightened garden slug, he is wise.

I think this is the best Arnie sculpt ever:

1180684254_afc832bf27_o.jpg

1179831171_e8024e7570_o.jpg

It was sculpted by freaks board member Imaresqd1!

Thats an excellent 'advancing years' Arnie sculpt. Wouldn't make a good T1 era or even T2 Arnie. More like T3.

Wheres Jessie the Body lol Now that would be a cool figure!

I hate to say it but I actually think the Toy Soldiers version of Dutch is better, that is if they go ahead with it. I think the clothes hang off the body better. Pic courtesy of usmchicks.

DSC_7053.jpg

DSC_7055.jpg

are there more pics of this dutch figure available?

I hate to say it but I actually think the Toy Soldiers version of Dutch is better, that is if they go ahead with it. I think the clothes hang off the body better. Pic courtesy of usmchicks.

Those pics have been floating around the interweb for some time now. It's anyones guess if TS will ever release it.(highly doubt it)

Toy Soldier makes some top notch stuff, love their military kit. Their bodies suck big time though loose as heck, very awkward looking, and the heads tend to be a bit undersized. They definately don't have any type of rubber body.

Back