1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done my own little base mod a while ago, not sure how accurate it is to the actual floor of the police station? I have thought about adding smears of blood and shattered glass but maybe thats going too far. :dunno

X1so8Sd.jpg

5qRQjlr.jpg

I’m hoping HT does something for the 40 year anniversary of this movie. Doubtful but I’d jump on anything from the first movie. I’m always kicking myself for missing out on the Tech Noir figure which looks like it’s held its own after all these years. Of course, my grail is the quarter scale T1 Arnold that was teased. That thing would be so awesome on display!

I’m hoping HT does something for the 40 year anniversary of this movie. Doubtful but I’d jump on anything from the first movie. I’m always kicking myself for missing out on the Tech Noir figure which looks like it’s held its own after all these years. Of course, my grail is the quarter scale T1 Arnold that was teased. That thing would be so awesome on display!
Yeah, not interested in 1/4 scale whatsoever. The only fig that might make me bite is a T1 Arnie. I doubt HT will make anything Terminator related. I think their last figure from The Terminator universe was the 1/6 Endo from Genisys, released seven-eight years ago! Maybe InArt might make some Termy figs? Maybe then HT will try and outdo them like The Joker. Your best option still is to try and find one of the old Terminator figs, 136 / 238 at a reasonable price.

Yeah, not interested in 1/4 scale whatsoever. The only fig that might make me bite is a T1 Arnie. I doubt HT will make anything Terminator related. I think their last figure from The Terminator universe was the 1/6 Endo from Genisys, released seven-eight years ago! Maybe InArt might make some Termy figs? Maybe then HT will try and outdo them like The Joker. Your best option still is to try and find one of the old Terminator figs, 136 / 238 at a reasonable price.

I wouldn't hold my breath as nothing, anywhere, has been announced, which is a damn shame. Honestly almost sick and tired that T2 is gettin all the love, but nothing for T1. Hence I'm doing my own stuff and complete my "full" score for T1 in honor of this masterpiece.
Little tease:

Unbenannt.JPG

So, I'm gonna be in need of a new jacket for my MMS238. Question is, should I wait for a Jacket off of Present Toys SP80 Future Warrior later this year, or invest in a custom jacket that will last? Thoughts and/or links to jacket options would be great.

Back