NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a DX Dutch would not need to have 3 different versions (civilian, camo and mud) But it could have a Civilian and Camo or a camo and muddy. And its guaranteed to sell out. And i doubt you could find anybody thats into hot toys and predator that would not buy it.

A new Dutch figure will come in a year or two its guaranteed. He is just too popular. And when he does come i feel it will be DX treatment.

No doubt it would sell regardless if DX or MMS. Like I said before, I would not mind a revised Dutch. But with your example of have 1 figure with 2 sets of clothing (Civilian and Camo) with you arsenal of weapons pretty much sound like a MMS. If you really want PERS than I can understand, but you will get same quality sculpt and product regardless if it's MMS or DX. Only big difference would be PERS and a very big fancier box.

If they every do a DX, PERS aside, they need to package this to the limit and offer something that would distance itself from a standard MMS.
Personally, I do not feel the PERS gimmick works will all the time. It's cool but what I feel makes or breaks the gimmick is the sculpt expression. They would have to sculpt an expression that different eye angles would look natural. If anything they can just throw in 2 different sculpts.

As Surprising as it sounds i am not too bothered about PERS and... even more crazy if they were to do a DX i would rather the civilian Red Shirted Dutch / Camo combo than Camo and Mud. I think Mud should be an MMS though.

But the current Dutch i agree does not need to be remade. I really enjoyed him. (Though, his arms could really do with more articulation as he could not hold the gun he came with proper)

Yes, articulation is a must. They can throw in an extra "arm wrestle" arm in there too.....

predator01.jpg

If sideshow made a 1:1 diorama of that picture i think the holy grail of collectibles would of been realised.

Double Dutch

DoubleDutch.jpg

74718-captionepisode_30lowreslunaluna_eclipsedmacroseason_2the_fun_has_been_doubled.jpg

I got a second Dutch from a fellow Freak who gave me a great deal. He had previously modded it. It features T2 taller ankle pegs and the thigh pieces from a TT advanced. I worked on the jacket a bit with the hot water treatment to get it nice.

I had originally bought it to make a Matrix custom but I kinda like two looks lol.

sold in anticipation of the sideshow 1/4 scale. I really like this figure but bills are bad and i only want the best representation of him at this point.

Back