NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a really bad pic of how I have Dutch posed. I wanted to make sure his arms would be stright so the rubber will last longer.

Dutchposed.jpg

:monkey2 .

I don't even know why you gave him up?

I know you needed the money but Dutch really?

At least he has a great home with me. I really really wanted this figure and I'm just flying higher than kite now I have him.

Thanks alot for selling him to me:hi5:

I just got my Dutch today!!

Such an awesome figure. :D

He was my number 1 grail and now I have him. Infact I'm caught up on my Hot Toys now. There are still things I want but it's only a causal intrest, Dutch was a must have burning for passion want though!!!

I love the HS. Looks dead on Arnold.

I knew Dutch was coming today so last night I watched Predator to psych me up for it.:panic::panic::panic:

I am going to copy you and watch Predator tonight too to psych me up for my Dutch! Right after the Boston-Vancouver game.. then I'll get to the chopper and watch Predator :D :lol

lol ski....I had to look that post up where your Dutch converted....I got mine off of ebay for a little over $200 so you lucked out....I was late into the game and had to have Dutch....

Hmm I suggest you just put his left arm down..it will look much better IMHO.:lecture

Congrats! :wink1:

Forget the cigar, put his left arm down and put his machine gun in his right hand (also down), spread his legs a little and let it go. Keeping those rubber bodies bent for any amount of time scares the crap out of me. Anyone who has had to replace one can tell you that.

Hi Bro's I need some help here,I bought a HT Dutch EX from a guy on the For Sale forum,He said it was new only taken out to look at once.So when I got it both hands were not on the figure and bouncing around in the box.Here is my problem The peg joint on the left hand is normal size but as loose as a goose,The peg on the right hand is twice as big as the one on the left,and the peg does not move at all.After pulling out the bigger peg I noticed that the insert on the peg is alot bigger than the other one.So I have a Dutch with two different size hand pegs and two different size wrist holes for the pegs to go into in his arms.Is this the way Dutch came New or do I have a bigger problem here.If anyone has a close up picture of Dutch with out his hands I would love to see it..Thanks so Much

I sold my Dutch about a year and a half ago. Couldn't even get $150 for him on these boards, and that was with a $75 Sideshow giftcard thrown in to sweeten the deal.
Ended up selling on ebay for about $170ish. :lol

Hi Bro's I need some help here,I bought a HT Dutch EX from a guy on the For Sale forum,He said it was new only taken out to look at once.So when I got it both hands were not on the figure and bouncing around in the box.Here is my problem The peg joint on the left hand is normal size but as loose as a goose,The peg on the right hand is twice as big as the one on the left,and the peg does not move at all.After pulling out the bigger peg I noticed that the insert on the peg is alot bigger than the other one.So I have a Dutch with two different size hand pegs and two different size wrist holes for the pegs to go into in his arms.Is this the way Dutch came New or do I have a bigger problem here.If anyone has a close up picture of Dutch with out his hands I would love to see it..Thanks so Much

Sounds like someone put T-800 Muscle body pegs in the arms, stretched one hole where a regular peg (which is what Dutch uses) out, so now it’s loose and just left the 800 muscle body peg in the other arm. So yah, in my opinion you have a problem. Try heating the end of the arm that the regular peg fits in with hot water or a hair dryer, but be very careful because of the rubber muscle body , after you remove the T-800 Peg from the other arm you might have to do the same to it to get a regular wrist peg to fit snug.

Wait and see what everyone else says as well first.

Sounds like someone put T-800 Muscle body pegs in the arms, stretched one hole where a regular peg (which is what Dutch uses) out, so now it’s loose and just left the 800 muscle body peg in the other arm. So yah, in my opinion you have a problem. Try heating the end of the arm that the regular peg fits in with hot water or a hair dryer, but be very careful because of the rubber muscle body , after you remove the T-800 Peg from the other arm you might have to do the same to it to get a regular wrist peg to fit snug.

Wait and see what everyone else says as well first.

Hey I forgot to say the bigger peg was also glued to the socket,So when I pulled it out it took the little plastic insert that is in the forearm with it,I really think the only way to make this right is to get a new right arm for my Dutch..What to you all think,I paid $300 for it,It is a EX though,Anyone out there have a extra right arm for a Dutch..

Hey I forgot to say the bigger peg was also glued to the socket,So when I pulled it out it took the little plastic insert that is in the forearm with it,I really think the only way to make this right is to get a new right arm for my Dutch..What to you all think,I paid $300 for it,It is a EX though,Anyone out there have a extra right arm for a Dutch..

If I had to pay that much, I think I'd be sending it back to the seller or filing charges.

If I had to pay that much, I think I'd be sending it back to the seller or filing charges.

I know Bro,He is being very cool about it and so am I,I can send it back for a refund or he is offering money back,I really wanted the EX,So Iam trying to make this work,I dont know what to ask for a refund because I dont know how much a arm is going to cost,So that is wher Iam at,This guy has over 20.000 post and over 30 perfect feedback,So I dont think he did this on purpose.

I know Bro,He is being very cool about it and so am I,I can send it back for a refund or he is offering money back,I really wanted the EX,So Iam trying to make this work,I dont know what to ask for a refund because I dont know how much a arm is going to cost,So that is wher Iam at,This guy has over 20.000 post and over 30 perfect feedback,So I dont think he did this on purpose.

Well just getting an arm is going to be pretty tough, I'd say almost impossible with having to get the entire body. You could go down the list of online sellers, Sideshow, BIGBADTOYSHOW, ALTEREGO, and so on, and see if any of them have a defective one around. But that's pretty much a long shot too, since most sellers return those to the manufacturer, but it's worth a try if you plan on keeping it.

Back