NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know where I could get a nice repaint for my Dutch's head? The odd orange camouflage is bothering me abit.

I'm sure any number of the talented artists on this board could knock out a killer repaint for you. There were a few on here a while back, probably in this very thread.

The Dutch muscle body looks incredible but many would have liked greater poseability. I was hoping the T-800 body could be used as an alternative but that may well not be possible.

I got an extra T-800 body last week, and it now serves as a Dutch body. I think that it looks pretty good. I had to trim the 800 neck a little so he would not look like Geoffary Giraffe Dutch. The 800 thighs are huge, twice as big as Dutch's IMO, but the camo pants went over them with some gentle pulling.

That doesn't look bad. 2 questions: How was it trimming down the neck? And did you try it without the camo-top and just the brown ammo-vest ala the film poster?

I got an extra T-800 body last week, and it now serves as a Dutch body. I think that it looks pretty good. I had to trim the 800 neck a little so he would not look like Geoffary Giraffe Dutch. The 800 thighs are huge, twice as big as Dutch's IMO, but the camo pants went over them with some gentle pulling.

I can appreciate the effort that went into that, but to me he looks almost pinheaded. There's also the height issue with the P1 that already existed with the normal Dutch body which would be even more apparent on the T-800's.

That doesn't look bad. 2 questions: How was it trimming down the neck? And did you try it without the camo-top and just the brown ammo-vest ala the film poster?

Trimming was touch and go. I thought that I had cut too much off, but it turned out to be ok. The portion of the neck that is under the head, looks like crap. Lucky for me you can't see that part. I tried to trim the neck so that the part under the head looked like a cone.
I did not try him without the camo top on. I may have to do that to see what that looks like.

I can appreciate the effort that went into that, but to me he looks almost pinheaded. There's also the height issue with the P1 that already existed with the normal Dutch body which would be even more apparent on the T-800's.

Yea, I can see the pinheadness a little.
I have my P1 on his stand beside Dutch800, so it does look like Dutch is a little shorter than P1.

It is far from being movie accurate, but it doesn't bother me too bad.

Yea, I can see the pinheadness a little.
I have my P1 on his stand beside Dutch800, so it does look like Dutch is a little shorter than P1.

It is far from being movie accurate, but it doesn't bother me too bad.

I really wish HT had realistically scaled the T-800. It would've been a no-brainer swap out for Dutch. But as it stands, to me the body's just too big. :(

can we get a pic of the trimmed neck? Also, did you try cutting down the plug inside the head as well

Here are a few pics of the trimmed neck on my Dutch800. These are not the best pics ever, but I think you can see the areas that were cut. The neck itself looks like crap, but the head covers the trimmed area, and I won't be displaying him without his head.

I did not cut the plug in the head itself.

I have considered modding Dutch, but it would feel so wrong to do so to a figure that cost that much.

The "giraffe neck" does make me want to keep the long-sleeved shirt on him, though.

I have considered modding Dutch, but it would feel so wrong to do so to a figure that cost that much.

The "giraffe neck" does make me want to keep the long-sleeved shirt on him, though.

The Dutch mod is reversible. No cutting or defacement of any part is necessary. You just pull out the head socket thingy and plop the head back onto the neck. Mind you getting the socket out was very difficult.

i cover dutchs long neck by placing the EX.headphones around his neck! if i did decide to mod it i would just pull out the plug in his neck rather than cut anything!

The Dutch mod is reversible. No cutting or defacement of any part is necessary. You just pull out the head socket thingy and plop the head back onto the neck. Mind you getting the socket out was very difficult.

yep that's what i did. took needle nose pliers and pulled the hard plastic socket out of the head. it DID tale a lot of pulling. heating it helped tho. i used very short dunks in boiling water. the head fits great after that socket is gone!

Back