New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other news...
here's Mattel's "Screw You" gift...
I mean, it's cool and all, but come on!!
It's free so, cannot complain too much... :lol

images_Ghostbuster_Email_05.jpg

A nice little ____-you to those of us who subscribed in 2011 (and wished we hadn't) and got squat.

This reminds me of when I was a young boy. I was begging my Dad for a new Hot Wheels car. Finally he broke down and said when I came home from school I would have a new toy car.

That afternoon I race home to find one of my old cars painted black!!! :slap

I really wish we could have gotten updated non-mego style figures of the Real Ghostbusters heroes and villains. That's something I could get excited about.

This reminds me of when I was a young boy. I was begging my Dad for a new Hot Wheels car. Finally he broke down and said when I came home from school I would have a new toy car.

That afternoon I race home to find one of my old cars painted black!!! :slap

The next day...

"Hey Dad, I just got you a NEW CAR!"

slimecar.jpg

How can they not do terror dogs for this line - they would sell out!

Also, why do another small slimer - when a 1/6 scale Slimer to go with the 12" figs would sell out too...

These are totally essential additions to the Ghostbusters line. I know these two would mean new tooling, but it's not as if Matty hasn't got their money's worth in re-use in the past 3 years...

Well... here it is...
the last figure of this line...
Mattel messed it up and painted Tony in a different shade of blue...
oh well... at least we will get him...
:monkey2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LN8wxzbjbU&feature=share&list=UUVcBQQ45_GYt-hqh7Th8wNA[/ame]

Anybody on here got any group shots of the old Ghostbusters figures? There were so many great villian figures Id like to see that I used to own but dont remember their names. I believe they were from the cartoon series?

Some pics from the Fwoosh...
bummer that the line is ending :monkey2

Yeah.... but if they were going to continue and milk the same head sculpts over and over again... sometimes its better to lay the line to rest.

Labcoat versions..? Court Room versions? What else we got? Casual versions? World of Psychic Venkman? Subway Versions of Ray. Winston and Egon with ghost head accesory?

I hope they release the licence, or let someone buy it off them so we can get high quality 1/6 figures instead.

I'm really stoked and was quite shocked and surprised when I got the email from Matty saying this was going up for sale. I was so disappointed the line was stopping that we didn't get the second Scoleri brother and the other two courtroom battle figures. I am beyond pleased that we are able to get these and I very much hope that Matty will do it at least one more time and give us an Egon Courtroom figure. Maybe an exclusive or something?

PLEASE Matty, make Egon before you call it quits for good.

Back