New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
link doesnt work for me, its saying you have to login or something. whats it say?

als, thx, man that is AWSOME where did you get that?? and who originally painted that? they did an amazing job.

The link shows the progress of a very talented member on the gbfans community, his user name is HawaiianGB, and he's making a Vigo 12 inch figure from a V from Vendetta fig. Here is a pic of what the conversion looks like so far...

By spv11

alright, i think i got my 6" ray under control. worked on him this morning, that "cord" problem again. but i think i got him holding up ok. however, IF his friggin cord snaps again, i found a perfect replacement cord: the wire from an old pair of spare headphones. its the perfect size, maybe ever so slightly thicker but nice and loose so if the original mattel cord gets all sh**y again, thats my plan. come to think of it, i actually think the headphone cord looks a little more accurate then the mattel one.

as for the viggo picture, i think that would be a little too creepy for my room lol. if it freaked me out enough in the movie, it would give me nightmares in real life cuz i'd keep thinking it would smile at me.:monkey1

Hey Gang!!!!!!!!!! I was talking to my friend Vartal, and he's making a poll on Ghostbusters sculpts... you can check the link and vote on your favorite Characther you would like to custom make, and the one that gets the most votes, he will make it's resin head!!!!
It doesn't matter if you don't plann on making a figure, log in and vote for your favorite characther, it will increase the oportunities for that figure's head to be made. Here is the link!

https://www.yourownhead.net/index.php?option=com_pollxt&Itemid=54

Vartal's poll is a bit confusing. I would prefer a Dana, but the picture is of Gozer, and seeing as how he already did a Sigourney Weaver, I'm guessing that he actually means Gozer but I'm not sure. Vartal, can you clarify? If Dana isn't an option, I would go with Louis.

No pictures yet of Egon,
but a few comments on it...

Everything is pretty much the same as Ray,
except as Mr.E pointed out, they narrowed the straps of the Alice pack and now looks much better.

The other BIG improvement is the Leg hose, it's made of a softer material, so it looks much better IMO...

Other than that, I haven't noticed anything else different...
I switched it to a Narrow shoulder TT and looks great so far...
Hopefully I'll post pics around Christmas time.

BTW Kuzeh, I got my Egon too and haven't had much chance to open him up yet beyond peeking at the box. I was surprised how light he seemed in accessories in his locker -- same stuff as Ray, minus the goggles.

But I guess he's got glasses and that PKE meter on him already so that balances it out.

Good news about the hose (and the straps of course). It's good to know that they are still perfecting some things.

I'm kind of waiting to get Venkman (glad he's next and not Zedmore) before I get all my gear together, but I would like to get 3 bodies in the mean time.

What body types are you using? Same for all, or like Narrow for Ray and Peter and Slim for Ego?

Isn't there a height issue if I go with the Slim? It's too short, right?

BTW Kuzeh, I got my Egon too and haven't had much chance to open him up yet beyond peeking at the box. I was surprised how light he seemed in accessories in his locker -- same stuff as Ray, minus the goggles.

But I guess he's got glasses and that PKE meter on him already so that balances it out.

Good news about the hose (and the straps of course). It's good to know that they are still perfecting some things.

I'm kind of waiting to get Venkman (glad he's next and not Zedmore) before I get all my gear together, but I would like to get 3 bodies in the mean time.

What body types are you using? Same for all, or like Narrow for Ray and Peter and Slim for Ego?

That's my understanding...SLIM is shorter than the Narrowed Shoulder, so I'd go with 4 NS TT's for them (or 3 if you're doing everyone except Winston)

12" Venkman is next? Is that confirmed?

due in APRIL 2010

5731_109508734843_57309659843_2109086_4665618_n.jpg

Winston in JULY 2010

5731_109508739843_57309659843_2109087_1765869_n.jpg

:D

Well, the PKE meter is amazing, and in reality, he doesn't need anything else IMO...
Maybe Tobin's Spirit guide?.. :lol

As for the bodies, Slim's are indeed too short...I'm using the following:
Ray- Regular TT with Fat Suit
Egon- Narrow Shoulders TT
Peter- Narrow Shoulders TT
Winston- Regular AA TT (from The Spirit TT)

Back