New figure project- "Nexus Runner" -[Rep-Detect Deckard]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then, assuming the changes were made, and the final product is perfect. But there's still a shadow of a doubt...

...Pics...?

I'm guessing we will see in person...

Well then, assuming the changes were made, and the final product is perfect. But there's still a shadow of a doubt...

Fear not, the changes were made and personally I couldn't be happier with the results; I'm pretty sure you will be too:wink1:. Getting these boxed and shipped is taking priority at the moment so when I get a chance I'll take some better pics but here is a quick peek in the meantime~

laf.jpg

Fear not, the changes were made and personally I couldn't be happier with the results; I'm pretty sure you will be too:wink1:. Getting these boxed and shipped is taking priority at the moment so when I get a chance I'll take some better pics but here is a quick peek in the meantime~

laf.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

:yess:

Scott, is there a particular order to what goes out and when? In regards to full sets vs unpainted kits vs clothing sets. Thanks, Can't wait to see more.

Post LOTS of pics when you guys get yours! :hi5:

I nabbed the full gear and unpainted head set, so I'm guessing those will ship after the full-figure sets have shipped since I don't have any tracking info yet...

Back