New figure project- "Nexus Runner" -[Rep-Detect Deckard]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive never seen this movie but I do have it on my hard drive, I may watch it tonight.

You have to watch it on a big T.V. A computer monitor won't cut it.
This movie is EPIC!!!! It Ben Hur on Steroids, The last ten minutes of Taxi Driver -for two hours. Am I right?

You have to watch it on a big T.V. A computer monitor won't cut it.
This movie is EPIC!!!! It Ben Hur on Steroids, The last ten minutes of Taxi Driver -for two hours. Am I right?

I don't know about that haha. Its a great flick, no doubt about that. Comparing movies sometimes is like comparing apples to oranges, etc. But Blade Runner IS a groundbreaking film, especially in terms of visuals.

AND Any updates Scott?

Last edited:
The clothing should be completed and posted a week from today. With delivery time and construction etc, I should be able to get them posted soon after, maybe 1.5 weeks.:pray:

Although I didn't order the full set painted and all, but have you been painting in the meantime? Just curious. Thanks.

Although I didn't order the full set painted and all, but have you been painting in the meantime? Just curious. Thanks.
Oh yes, absolutely, I've been very busy with this project. Though it's a bit delayed, and all this rain here isn't helping the painting process much:monkey2, it is all coming together nicely I think. I saw the last piece of the outfit (the jacket) completed earlier this week and it looks incredible. So much better than the "orange" prototype.:lecture

Don't any of you guys visit the blog? There's been a teaser up for a couple of days. She's lookin' remarkable, Scott.

Have been busy, but yes, sweet looking teaser! :D

Nice tease, looks like a movie still. Sadly, I'm out of the game for that one.

Thanks guys :)^

Let us hope so! ALSO just noticed that Syd Mead bonus blaster on your blog. Lucky bastards get the VK and the Blaster! Lucky!

Last edited:
Back