New figure project- "Nexus Runner" -[Rep-Detect Deckard]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All orders now Shipped!
Emails verifications sent- if you didn't get one please LMK.
Thanks for being so patient with this project.
As always thank you for your support
& I hope you all enjoy them figures!

Now I need to sleep ^^)/ zzzzzzz

Hi, Scott, This is Gabriel. I have not received your tracking yet. Please let me know. Thanks

Hey Scott,

were you able to snap any pictures whilst assembling the full figures? Just curious to see those always cool "line-up" shots of yours.

Hi, Scott, This is Gabriel. I have not received your tracking yet. Please let me know. Thanks

Emailed sent-

Hey Scott,

were you able to snap any pictures whilst assembling the full figures? Just curious to see those always cool "line-up" shots of yours.

Thanks man but unfortunately I just didn't have time this time. Since everything was so delayed I wanted to get everything done as efficiently as possible.:panic:

I think he's still sleeping... ;)

haha I wish:monkey2

Unpainted head sculpts available now: (I also have only 2 painted)

deckard%2Bresin%2Bhead.jpg

and Unpainted Resin Kits:

rk.jpg

Are the decals on the watch already or do we have to apply? Waterslide decal?

I had a little extra time because of the clothing delays and like I mentioned about the decals^ in case there were any mistakes there'd be a back up.:wink1:

This really came out great - I have no interest in 1/6th scale stuff usually, but I'm seriously considering taking a leap with this (though I wouldn't even know where to start collecting all of the pieces for an accurate outfit).

Easily the best Ford as Deckard likeness I have seen.

After jumping into the 1:6 pool this December, this will be the first pure custom I've gotten, so looking forward to seeing how it stacks up against the production stuff. I also have a Rainman Doc Holiday en route.

***The postman just came and dropped it off ****

Let me start with a RANT!

Yesterday I was considering packing up all the 1:6 and selling them--including Deckard. while not much by way of profits, I could make some nice bank on them to put to other collectibles. Hot Toys is spinning its wheels on characters, Enterbay is playing copycat, most of the custom projects I'm following seem to be stalling, and the really good customs are expensive.

Today I'm back to square one.

Scott's Deckard figure is absolutely AMAZING--outstanding likeness, well tailored and nice extras. Is it well worth the price? Who knows, the market makes the price and these customs are expensive. But I can say that I am very happy with the results. As you can see from the quick pic below this holds up against what is arguably one of Hot Toys best likenesses--Jack Sparrow. I got #3, so I guess a low number to boot. I'm going to figure a way to customize the base with the movie logo, probably some kind of decal, and then need to see if I can find a base with a blank plate so that I can put the name on it like the other HT pieces.

The only other thing I can say to Scott now is to please bring on Roy, Pris and Rachel.

aln4mo.jpg

Last edited:
Back