New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

I hope it's down because of the demand for these figs pushed it over. :pray:

Fellow Doctor Who fans and collectors,

We have an all new exciting website that will be going live tomorrow morning along with the Pre-order for the Eleventh Doctor Limited Edition and Signature Edition figures.

We had anticipated a minimum of downtime, but unfortunately we are experiencing some technical delays with our service provider.

We have been working very hard to provide you all with a new site,so please do bear with us, your custom is very important to us.

Thank you
The BIG Chief Team

BigChief, for the deposit, do you accept paypal or will I need my card?

Is limited ed different from the signature edition?

And just to confirm, this IS going to be available stateside, right? (Without ordering direct from UK I mean)

Is limited ed different from the signature edition?

And just to confirm, this IS going to be available stateside, right? (Without ordering direct from UK I mean)

If you want the signature edition, I believe you will have to order it from the BIGchief themselves in the UK.

Good thing I'm free tomorrow!:)

Tick tock goes the clock, until it's time to order.. Site looks great, all brokenish.

Edit: Getting 404 errors. Doesn't look good.

Last edited:

Yep, 'tis a big mess.

They should have done a dry run rather than (seemingly) launching blind like this and only then discovering all the various issues...

Well this is a failure, really. On a quick note, why would they wait until today, ordering day, to launch the new site? It'd be better to do it ahead of time and work out the bugs then.

The Cox "not found" intercept page has "scrood" in the URL and I'm feeling like it's a message... 6AM is not a fun time for this hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back