New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

When exactly is the PO going up? I might need to steal a child and sell it for 25 quid.

Just hope I'm online at the right time to order before they sell out...

I can see a lot of people missing out who are at work or don't have a card. Which I am both and it pisses me off.

I can see a lot of people missing out who are at work or don't have a card. Which I am both and it pisses me off.

Ya that definitely sucks, they should notify peeps the po time and date well in advance so people have time to make them selves available to order the figure.

It sucks big time, I asked them if they charge now or at shipping and they said at shipping, they never mentioned a deposit. I put money aside for december/january but I have nothing aside for the deposit.

We have received a fantastic response to our first Doctor Who figure announcement. The numbers signing up for the Priority Pre-order Notification have been unprecedented. Judging by the demand we expect that the Signature Edition figure will sell-out quickly. In fact we are already well over-subscribed
So to ensure that everyone interested in a Signature Edition figure has the opportunity to order, we are revising our original allocation to a maximum of 1 piece per person*.
Prior to our site going live, those who have signed up for Priority Notification will receive an advance email altering them that the Pre-order is open.
A one-time deposit payment of £25.00 per figure will be charged to your card to secure your order. This deposit payment will be deducted from your total once the figure is available and the final balance payment is made.
We understand that this may disappointing for those who wished to order more than a single piece, but we want to be fair to everyone and give everyone a chance to own a signed figure.

The BIG Chief Team

* This does not apply to the Limited Edition figure.

That sounds great to me but how much notice will be given before the pre-order? just so people can plan well ahead so they can be near a comp ect.

The Titan busts were shown at NYCC (and looked great!) and have been resolicited. I'm just confused about when they are supposed to show up... and I'd heard the Master one was no resolicited.

That sounds great to me but how much notice will be given before the pre-order? just so people can plan well ahead so they can be near a comp ect.

Yes. This.

Information please.

mattautoplaquesneakpeek.jpg

mattsigningsneakpeek.jpg

That's a cool pic, but I've never understood the fascination with celebrity signatures. They almost always look like they were scribbled by a 5 year old and and don't resemble anything close to actual words.

Cool pic of Matt with mini-Matt. I am excited to get this fig.

But I am ready to see Amy. :tap

That's a cool pic, but I've never understood the fascination with celebrity signatures. They almost always look like they were scribbled by a 5 year old and and don't resemble anything close to actual words.

To me, it's to have something more personal to display with it. I'm gonna have my signed picture of Matt along with the figure and hopefully the nametag.

That's because many (most?) celebrities that are required to do a ton of signing for fans learn pretty quickly that a traditional full signature repeated hundreds of times in a row gets both tedius and painful to do, therefore most tend to have a shorthand signature that they use for fans, which is different than their more traditional (and often more legible) signature that they use for business/personal matters.

Of course not all celebrities do things that way, just as all celebrities wouldn't need to, but many of them do have a specific 'promotional' signature that they use for the fans and promotional stuff.

Just one of the little things I picked up when I worked the convention circuit back in the day.

Hope PO goes up soon. I finally got the card after much hassle and nagging and there's 26 quid on that _____.

@ pixletwin: What was that one PM about?

Is there any chance of then doing a Fez Doc with mop? I would buy that, it's quirky enough to go on my shelves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back