New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

It would have been nice to get a heads up before getting up at 6 AM

Maybe they're just doing a test to see the effects of what this does to a human being, doing their best to make it at this time.

I'll tell you the effect. IT'S PISSING ME OFF!

Having flashbacks to all the other times I've done nonsense like this, and sworn never to do it again. I'm a glutton for punishment from the F5 key. But it IS for the Doctor...

I've done nonsense like this numerous times, never had problems. This is frustrating me a lot.

How not to build new customer loyalty, in one easy step... :lol

Thing I hate most, nobody from BC anywhere to be found.

We should get a discount for this customer service failure, lol.

I'd be encouraged to even see a website. Haven't seen one since sometime yesterday. But, yeah, not an elegant launch, though since something the size of SDCC can't manage either I suppose I'm not surprised... just frustrated.

At least it is down for everyone equally, so there is no fear (so far) of missing out...everyone still has a pretty even shot when it does go on line finally.

The worst are the ones that kind of work, but are buggy as hell, making ordering a lucky dip, where some are lucky and get through, and some just keep getting denied, and then miss out due to a sell out. Now those are frustrating and stressful. This is just merely annoying... :lol

Oh yes, I do hate those ones where most get a 404 and then you find out a handful of people got through and whatever it was sold out in 15 seconds, while you'd been sitting there for 15 minutes. This IS shooting down my plans of rolling out of bed, buying, and rolling back in...

I was anxious and nervous and happy for this, and now it's like.. "Eh, get it over with, I wanna go back to sleep."

"Big Chief Studios seem to be experiencing a few technical problems at the moment, but please bare with them as they are working behind the scenes to open up pre-orders as soon as possible!" - Doctor Who Action Figures Online FB.

About that, a lot of newssites seem to put the link for the E-Mail exclusives online. How is that fair?

It isn't. I'd have preferred a register/sign-in feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back