New "ALIEN" kit from Hellpainter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT kit. Love the man in suit look and that standing/resting pose. Very creepy, actually. As Sabres mentioned, the hand and figure goes great with the piece, not an issue at all, it's a plus. Great stuff.

Also dig the small hands and feet, agreed it looks like a man in a suite but still pulls off the creepy creature, at the end of the day the alien did grow in a human host thus having that creep alien and human feel that we saw in the movie imo ... always loved that about the alien.

Who ever got this piece or is it still on order?

I dig this piece, but not as much as the Sano full-figure statue or the Marmit vinyl. Also, not sure if this ever actually released...

and your def right on that front Skullsoldier the sano one is def much better, but I still love anything alien even this stylized alien :cool:

Some of you reminded me this kid.
Jurassic_ParkKid.jpg

:rotfl

Last edited:
it looks good very creepy.
the dome is not as transparent as the sano,witch is cool.

Definately...this is a much better sculpt than the Hot Toys version.
If Hot Toys had made this, only poseable, they would have had a huge hit with the fans.

A couple of inaccuracies of note on this particular piece...

The hands are wrong. The second thumb is missing.
The feet are wrong. Too flat footed.

It almost seems like this is base off of the stunt suit.

But, it's still a damn good looking sculpt.

man, just saw this today, this is looking pretty well i think.
sapres, you are absolutly right. my first thought was, this must be the stunt suit too. i m not shure this suit missed the 2nd thumb, but i guess the feet were looking like that. the completly figure looks a little bit smaller and not so thin like bolaji in the suit. but the charakter of the stunt suit is hit very well in my opinion. i think especially the lower legs ar working well.

Back