New "ALIEN" kit from Hellpainter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dude who repainted your NECA 18" Alien. :D

Yeah, I'm considering Reverend.

It's a toss up right now between him and Joe Dunaway.

I don't yet have a Joe D. painted Giger Alien, so I'm kinda leaning in that direction.

I was thinking about it until I saw the $270+ pricetag. Not saying its a bad price for a resin kit of this edition size, but I think I'd rather save the cash for the SS Maquette.

Here's a very cool new kit coming from Hellpainter in Japan.

https://hellpainter.com/shop-gest-al.htm

The dome you see in the pics is a mock up. It will come with a clear dome.

hellpainterAlien.jpg

hellpainterAlien1.jpg

hellpainterAlien2.jpg

hellpainterAlien3.jpg

hellpainterAlien4.jpg

hellpainterAlien5.jpg

(this is translated from the Japanese text)

■ Height: 38 cm (14.5 inches)

■ Made resin unpainted specifications (transparent hood made of resin)

Only 50 will be in stock early February ■ 25,000 yen

Skull fully reproduced in the hood.

Moreover transparent hood vacuum (vinyl chloride) resin made so instead,
No awkward cut.

No reselling of garage kits made of resin is only 50 bodies.

Wow realy cool this big boy

GREAT kit. Love the man in suit look and that standing/resting pose. Very creepy, actually. As Sabres mentioned, the hand and figure goes great with the piece, not an issue at all, it's a plus. Great stuff.

I dig this piece, but not as much as the Sano full-figure statue or the Marmit vinyl. Also, not sure if this ever actually released...

Nice sculpt, but boring pose. Looks a bit too much like a man in a suit, which ultimately is what it was, but that's not what i want in a model kit/figure.

He looks like he is stood sobbing

Haha, too true, hardly gives the impression of the single lone stalker of the shadows from the first movie. More that aliens son who got blood on the carpet and has been told off by his mother.

Haha, too true, hardly gives the impression of the single lone stalker of the shadows from the first movie. More that aliens son who got blood on the carpet and has been told off by his mother.

Some of you reminded me this kid.
Jurassic_ParkKid.jpg

The Alien has always looked best in very static, stiff poses.

That is why many statues/models have him posed in that way.

If you want an Alien that was meant for more monsterish poses, try the Resurrection version.

Back