NEW 1:6 QUEEN ALIEN kit from Sky W.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
then you're probably just s#!t outta luck. garage kits like this always have limited production runs and you gotta get them early on.

look on the bright side, you're saving yourself hundreds of $$ and dozens of hours of build/paint time by not getting one.

then you're probably just s#!t outta luck. garage kits like this always have limited production runs and you gotta get them early on.

look on the bright side, you're saving yourself hundreds of $$ and dozens of hours of build/paint time by not getting one.

tears coming out.....:crying

I just received my model last week through Mark at [email protected] (he's a very nice guy to deal with).

The model is all the good things said here, and more; a 4 sided rod has been added to vastly improve the hip connection.
Highly recommended.

Last edited:
I know this is a very old thread but does anybody know where I can possibly get one of these kits? Been looking forever for one. Id be ok with a finished one or a damaged one. Thanks in advance guys

Back