New TERMINATOR (Arnold) kit from Hellpainter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you have to do, if you want to know more about the Item, is to Translate it with the Google Translate toolbar
When you click order you have to send an enquiry about the item to see if it's still in stock and what shipping would cost.
It's very nice but I'm hoping for an official one

That is amazing work... great likeness, but like other said bummer its not 1/6 and the pose is a bit odd for the Terminator. But the look overall is spot-on :rock

If i get one I wonder who could do awesome paint apps? Hrmmm....:lol

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol I'll be your huckleberry.

1/5 scale. Base on the site says $18500 Yen. That's around US$200 + shipping.

Lame. Who makes something like this and doesn't consider the compatibility of it with like collectibles? What the hell else is in 1/5? Hot Toys or nothing on this guy for me.

Lame. Who makes something like this and doesn't consider the compatibility of it with like collectibles? What the hell else is in 1/5? Hot Toys or nothing on this guy for me.

its undersize?if thats the case FORGET IT:monkey5

its undersize?if thats the case FORGET IT:monkey5

At 1:5, it's bigger than Hot Toys.

Lame. Who makes something like this and doesn't consider the compatibility of it with like collectible's? What the hell else is in 1/5? Hot Toys or nothing on this guy for me.

And why should ANY company consider it's piece's compatibility with another company's collectible? That's an absolutely ridiculous statement.

Hot Toys has the 1:6 FIGURE market covered. This is a MODEL KIT. Not everything that's ever made has to be compared to what Hot Toys does.

Last edited:
i'm not counting it out because of the "1:5 scale" thing until i see it next to some 1:6 scale figures.

model kits aren't always consistent with scale. so "1:5" doesn't really mean anything in the context of scale with other kits.
it could very well be in scale with HT figures. won't know until someone here bites the bullet and buys it and posts pics with some HT figures.

NOT IT!

Guys, I checked with them, they charge $280 shipped to USA. According to the web, it was originally sculpted by Hammer Head, anyone knows who he is or what company he is from? The kit measures 40 cm or 16 inches when built, so it is obviouslybigger than the 1/6 figures (12-13 inches tall)

Back