NEW 1:6 QUEEN ALIEN kit from Sky W.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabres21768

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's something I know alot of people have been after.

This beauty is based off of the old Halcyon Queen kit, but scaled up to 1:6!

This is being made available through NIGHTMARE COLLECTIBLES.
Sculpted by Sky W.

Made of solid resin, the dimensions are 28" H (excluding base) 27" L and 17" W. Weight is a little over 18 lbs.
Price is $299 ($10 discount for MO payment) plus $85 air shipment direct from producer in Hong Kong.
Comes unbuilt and unpainted.

You can email Mark at NIGHTMARE COLLECTIBLES ([email protected]) or drop me a pm if you're interested.

Here are some pics:

SkyQueen8A.jpg

1_6thQueenModel.jpg

SkyQueen1.jpg

SkyQueen7.jpg

SkyQueen6A.jpg

SkyQueen4A.jpg

SkyQueen3A.jpg

SkyQueen5A.jpg

SkyQueen2A.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a Beauty and looks like it will display well with the HT Power Loader...

If this doesn't light a fire under HT's Ass, I don't know what will. :lol

Thanks for your good work sabres. :D

Will I be able to heat it up and reposition it?
I'd like to tweak the pose a bit.

Ooooooo... NICE!

Any pics with an HT marine for scale?

Looks awesome. Gonna need a MUCH bigger display cabinet for her though at 28" high.

I don't know if Sky W. has any HT Marines.

But, I'll see if I can get some kind of pic with something else 1:6 for scale.

I just ordered a 1/6 Queen from Sky yesterday. He said he should have it shipped out by the end of next week. Pretty damn excited right now!

Gonna have to save up for it, but I am hella interested in this... Ripley has been beating up on Jabba in the absence of her preferred foe.

(Of course, Jabba's continued requests that Ripley don a metal bikini while she beats him probably contributes to the beatings.)

Ok, here's a shot I had Sky take with a 1:6 Super Edge Elder Pred statue (same size as the Hot Toys Elder).

You can see the Fewture A:R Alien statue in there as well.

SkyQueenScaleReferenceA.jpg

So what do you guys think. How accurate is this Queen sculpt compared to what we see in the film? I think it looks terrific but of course it could be off. I wouldn't know the difference as I'm a complete newb but I'm just asking.

So what do you guys think. How accurate is this Queen sculpt compared to what we see in the film? I think it looks terrific but of course it could be off. I wouldn't know the difference as I'm a complete newb but I'm just asking.

This is an incredibly accurate sculpt.

Much more so than what we'd see if Hot Toys ever did one.

The original Halcyon sculpt (and by the same right, this sculpt) was based off of the actual rod puppet used in "ALIENS".

That new pic really shows off the nice paint work too -- I love the blues and purples in it. And of course you gotta love the Queen's "high heels". :D

Thanks for the scale pic, Sabres!

This is an incredibly accurate sculpt.

Much more so than what we'd see if Hot Toys ever did one.

The original Halcyon sculpt (and by the same right, this sculpt) was based off of the actual rod puppet used in "ALIENS".

Cool beans! Thanks for the pic too! This will look damn cool then with my Hot Toys Power Loader.

Wow! Simply gorgeous! How does one go about acquiring this very fine piece of pop artistry?

Back