New $25 off coupon code

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed an order for Tony Stark. Debating if I should make a new account and order Coulson or Loki.

Which one should I go with? :( Keep in mind I have a Iron Man collection. I feel like both of them would look nice with the Tony Stark figure coming out.

If you open another account, make sure it has a competely different address and credit card to charge with. (A friend, parents, signifigant other) Sideshow has filters that prohibit multiple accounts with same billing address.

If you open another account, make sure it has a competely different address and credit card to charge with. (A friend, parents, signifigant other) Sideshow has filters that prohibit multiple accounts with same billing address.

Ah, thank you for letting me know! I have a friend that lives near by.

Coulson or Loki? :(

It basically covers shipping cost (for me) on items with all their "exclusions" and no rewards points. I'll keep my orders with AE for same price and reward points.

Another wasted code bravo SS. :faq

Just cancelled and reupped Coulson with this. Even with the $10 flat shipping this is still a $15 discount. VERY NICE I LIKE!

Looks like the code also works for the Mk XLII Power Pose figure to make the price $149.99 shipped

You really get the best deal picking up cheaper items like the true types here. That's 10x what you would otherwise get with rewards points. And $35 shipped for a tt is an insane deal. You get 50% off here pre shipping.

You really get the best deal picking up cheaper items like the true types here. That's 10x what you would otherwise get with rewards points. And $35 shipped for a tt is an insane deal. You get 50% off here pre shipping.

Shame I'm not into custom kitbashing :(

Agreed, just ordered a regular TT for $35 and change.

Hey guys, just received my HT Thor figure and he came along with a card that read:

2013 has all new heros, villains and creatures! Rev up your collection with $25 off your next order to begin the journey!

SPRING2013

Coupon code is good through April 21.

Coolness.

Perhaps I'll try to use this on Thor or something...

Thanks for the code..flex payed the sam flynn tron lightcycle...always wanted it sovim kinda excited...

Back