New $25 off coupon code

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wish my reward points were active already so i could make use of this, can't believe they make you wait 40 days!

The only way to know for sure is to put him in your cart and apply the code. But it seems like this code works on almost everything based on what people have said they've ordered with it.

I'd stay clear from using the code with free shipping items...

I tried with Loki on the last $25 code, and it seemed like it worked. But then I got an email a few days later from SSC saying they have to charge me shipping now since I used the code. Kinda backfired on me I guess :lol

I used this new code on Hulk pre-order though

Well I'm glad that I posted this and a lot of people got to save some money with it.

Funny thing is, I haven't bought anything with it myself.....

I'd stay clear from using the code with free shipping items...

I tried with Loki on the last $25 code, and it seemed like it worked. But then I got an email a few days later from SSC saying they have to charge me shipping now since I used the code. Kinda backfired on me I guess :lol

I used this new code on Hulk pre-order though
Yeah, fine print on those is that you can't use one promotion with another.

I meant to use the coupon on Coulson, but inadvertently placed an order for the stegosaurus maquette with it. I'll probably have to call Sideshow tomorrow morning.

Back