New $25 off coupon code

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, just received my HT Thor figure and he came along with a card that read:

2013 has all new heros, villains and creatures! Rev up your collection with $25 off your next order to begin the journey!

SPRING2013

Coupon code is good through April 21.

(ps. Isn't heros supposed to have a 2nd "e" in it? :lol)

Might just have to pick up Loki with this. Break my "Only Iron Man" rule.

Does anyone know the restrictions for this code?

EDIT: Works on:

- Tony Stark IM3
- Hulk
- Catwoman
- Coulson

Last edited:
Well considering there are 15 new Iron Man figures supposedly coming out, I don't think you'd have to break that rule. ;)

The card says "only good on select preorder and in stock products". So the only way to find out is put it in your cart and apply the code.

I tried it on Hulk and Catwoman and it worked for both.

ETA: Just tried it on Coulson as well and it worked.

I am sounding ungreatful for SS doing the $25 coupon, but it suck how they put so many stipulations on their coupons. Its really only an $11 coupon. Since you are unable to collect rewards point on anything you use a coupon for, in this case its $14 worth of rewards points, the value of the coupon becomes $11. Its still better than nothing, but it is what it is.

BTW, thanks for the heads up cofphoto. That $11 may be the TINY bit of motivation to PO Tony Stark.

I PO'd Tony Stark with it on Flex. $55 a month isn't bad. The only other cheaper option is AlterEgo. It's $260+ $13 for shipping and 230 in reward points but keep in mind that doesn't equal to $5. 250 is $5.

IMO it's the best option. You pay like $5 more and get flexpay and the figure a month before AEC.

Spring Coupon Terms and Conditions
Monday, March 11th, 2013 at 8:01 am

$40 minimum purchase required. Coupon SPRING2013 code cannot be combined with any other site discount, FREE shipping deals, rewards points, gift certificates, gift cards (unless order page indicates otherwise), even if checkout allows it, can only be applied to new orders, and can only be used once per customer/account. SPRING2013 cannot be applied to any Sideshow Collectible or Hot Toys items that become/became available for Pre-Order or In-Stock from March 1st, 2013 – April 21, 2013! This coupon code will expire on April 21, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

Just cancelled my Coulson preorder and re-did it with this code. Ya can't beat $160 shipped for a Marvel Hot Toy at this point! :clap

Sallah

Gee. What can I buy with it? I got everything I really want on preorder now? Maybe TASM? :dunno

I was in the same boat... So I just chose the item that would offer the least reward points, had no NRD, and did not include free shipping from my preorders. Cancelled it, then reordered it. :)

Really glad Sideshow makes it pretty easy to cancel orders! Well, at least if you are choosing the pay-in-full option. Not sure how cancelling a flex-pay would work?

Sallah

If and item is free shipping, I rather take the free shipping and keep my rewards......rather than take $25 off. If I had to pay for shipping the coupon can be put to good use.

If and item is free shipping, I rather take the free shipping and keep my rewards......rather than take $25 off. If I had to pay for shipping the coupon can be put to good use.

Agreed... That is why I went with Coulson. He doesn't have free shipping, and didn't require a NRD, so cancelling him was no biggy.

Sallah

this may give me my only chance of getting Coulson, unless something else hits between now and then ( just got a notice that DX11 will charge this month) I've gotten hammered this month with figures, which is cool but in terms of funds would much prefered they where once a month thing, stupid Chinese New Years:mad:

I was in the same boat... So I just chose the item that would offer the least reward points, had no NRD, and did not include free shipping from my preorders. Cancelled it, then reordered it. :)

Really glad Sideshow makes it pretty easy to cancel orders! Well, at least if you are choosing the pay-in-full option. Not sure how cancelling a flex-pay would work?

Sallah

they charge you if you cancel a flex pay. almost cancelled on widow. after finding out the valentine wouldn't have worked anyway and i would be charged for cancelling the flex pay, i figure it wasn't worth the risk. i wish i could preorder in full but flex pay is my only way to go. i did use the code on spidey. one payment down, 3 to go

I went with a reorder of Coulson. I used the Valentines one on ASM when I said I wouldn't get a new figure with it so this time I just used it on an "existing"order. I almost went with Loki but he just doesn't interest me much for some reason.

I placed an order for Tony Stark. Debating if I should make a new account and order Coulson or Loki.

Which one should I go with? :( Keep in mind I have a Iron Man collection. I feel like both of them would look nice with the Tony Stark figure coming out.

Back