NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally would not attack someone for giving a negative opinion even if I disagree - because I like to be able to do the same when I feel it is warranted. Maybe if I disagree strongly enough I'd debate their actual point but I hate when people can't seem to do this without making inferences about the poster himself - the ol' ''some people are never happy'' chestnut.

As far as shills, do we have any of those left in these threads? I thought we lost the last of those a few months back when he got sick of our negativity (i.e. our objectivity)

I'm sorry but I feel weird every time I express an objective opinion about Neca's products (which I consider legitimate enough) the vast majority here tend to disagree, so I take it this sort of talk ain't welcome on this thread. I decided to keep my mouth shut. If people chose to applaud this company's performance, regardless of repeated failures, I reckon is their right to do so. I can't.

Reasonable & objective criticism is cool - love the humorous observations too. But if there are people who continually insist on being rude, argumentative and/or pranny's - just block them - I do - then they is goooonnnnnne baby :)

Dude, Neca's got shills everywhere, there are a couple critics here too, if you have an opinion and you want to share it there are some here that won't take it personal, this is the place for it.

I personally would not attack someone for giving a negative opinion even if I disagree - because I like to be able to do the same when I feel it is warranted. Maybe if I disagree strongly enough I'd debate their actual point but I hate when people can't seem to do this without making inferences about the poster himself - the ol' ''some people are never happy'' chestnut.

As far as shills, do we have any of those left in these threads? I thought we lost the last of those a few months back when he got sick of our negativity (i.e. our objectivity)

What these guys said :family

I managed to knock my 1/4 Neca masked P2 off of the side while working out the other day. My fault for leaving it somewhere precarious. I'd had it out and left it on the edge. It held up pretty well actually, but his leg came off and the entire groin are where it joins shattered. A project for a rainy day, I wanted to give him some surgery anyway.

It's alright, my mistake. At least it wasn't me that slammed a door open on my wall mounted Scar Predator bio :lol I'll learn one day...

NECA@NECA_TOYS 4m4 minutes ago

Ever wanted a good way to display your extra accessory heads from all different manufacturers? Fits most 6"-7" figure's heads. Thoughts?

HeadsUp.jpg

NECA‏@NECA_TOYS 5m5 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted
target price is $6.99 for the set of 3 as shown.

Replying to @NECA_TOYS
How much per pack? i could use...a lot of these.

Even with the semi-closed (or semi-open if you want) one coming out in the ultimate box?

Yes, getting one of each! I have 3 P1's right now and 2 have the bio mask on, the other is the BD version so these will complete my P1's collection. Well, these 2 and the Jungle Demon but that is absolutely it! I mean it - lol.

it's $50 today with all shippings and resellers fees, and purchasing directly from Neca is unacceptable due to their stupid shipping method choice - "global international", $50-200 for shipping only.
for $20 i wouldn't be picky at all :lol
but yes i totally agree that the variety of characters they provide is really astounding.

Why are the AVP figures going up for so high?

How long ago did the first series come out? Scar predator is going for like 60-70 dollars now (USA price)

Why are these preds getting hikes in price?
Did people llike them that much? Or is it a scalper issue?

They just happen to be really fantastic figures, people gobbled them up!

Which is kinda funny since those movies are among the most hated in the franchise lol

They just happen to be really fantastic figures, people gobbled them up!

Which is kinda funny since those movies are among the most hated in the franchise lol

Bad movie, awesome figures. XD Kinda cancels the other out.

Is neca ever gonna re release more of the scar or chopper predators?

I missed my window... i thought i had more time before they skyrocket in price.

Goddamn neca.... i didnt get them cuz i remember people complaining of quality issues... but now it is too late... f-#*--....

:gah:.... i hope randy releases it again...

Last edited:
I dabbled with the idea of collecting the AvP stuff not so long ago but I was (and am still) buying and wanting too much other stuff. Now I guess I definitely won't if the only way to get the earlier ones is by subjecting my wallet to an ebay raping.

I guess ebay raping would be the only way, but it is terrifying to pay 70 for a bootleg...
Makes me depressed i missed out...

I wish they bootleggers would just sell them for 20....

Last edited:
Back