NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get that but Weathers played both, c'mon now :pfft:
... it's not up to them. For some reason Wheaters doesn't want to give them his likeness from Predator. You should request it from him, not NECA. He's on Twitter by the way ;)

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

I get that but Weathers played both, c'mon now :pfft:
Weathers doesn't want to have Dillon made because he's an anti gun, cloud hugging hippie now. He's been directly asked by Neca and every Predator fan on Twitter and all he responds is #BePeace

So that is the last of the Kenners right? What is next?

Movie Preds - Complete
Fan Film Preds - Complete
Kenner 'tributes' - Complete
Comic Preds - Complete(ish) (the unique ones anyways)
Video game Preds - In process. (More to come surely, but already hitting the unique ones)

What do you guys figure is next for the line? Starting all over with new ball joints on every figure already released? Humans? (yeah right...)

I mean I know the "ultimate" versions are coming, but seriously, where can they go into 'NEW' territory at this stage?

So disappointed how they said at Toyfair that Predators are going to get bigger this year yet they had no display of any new human characters like Dillion, Mac, Poncho, Blaine, Hawkins and Det. Harrigan

:pfft:

Theres a reason behind that most likely either they don't give out likeness rights or would cost too much for rights for an $20 figure to break even.

Movie Preds - Complete
Video game Preds - In process. (More to come surely, but already hitting the unique ones)

What do you guys figure is next for the line? Starting all over with new ball joints on every figure already released? Humans? (yeah right...)

I mean I know the "ultimate" versions are coming, but seriously, where can they go into 'NEW' territory at this stage?

well actually they still need to make laser shot from the kenner preds and i wouldnt mind the 4 arms prototype one being made (not counting the white repaint of nightstorm predator and white spiked tail)

Movie Preds - Complete
1) S.E.E.D. predators
2) Van Damme original predator :lol

They already said they won't revisit the Lost Tribe with a new P1 or P2 buck body. Which in some regards surprises me. That being said, I could see NECA updating them for a "greatest hits" wave should any of the Lost Tribe members appear in it.

They already said they won't revisit the Lost Tribe with a new P1 or P2 buck body. Which in some regards surprises me. That being said, I could see NECA updating them for a "greatest hits" wave should any of the Lost Tribe members appear in it.

Yeah I would take taht with a grain of salt.... A few years ago they said no to an Wolf Predator and now look he's happening next year.

The avp are pretty nice hope we can get them in 1/4 along with a grid
Randy said hopefully in 2017 back in January. Speaking if which I came across this custom.

uploadfromtaptalk1456196603981.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456196612857.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456196622853.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456196631543.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456196639834.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

They should have updated the led version of p1 it was stupid of them not to fix it ,I really hate that stupid swivel.

Which is why I skipped on the LED Predator... I'll just wait for the 1/4 AVP Predators. Thpose are my favorite anyways. I'll just get the ultimate JH and that will fulfill my JH needs.

Randy was asked that on Twitter & he said later they may revisit the Lost Tribe w/ updated body as a boxed set or 2.

I'm getting so excited for the ultimate Jungle and City Hunter figures. I can't believe we are gonna get them this year. What other possible ultimate/deluxe Predator figures would you want, either like Jungle and City, or like Scarface and Clan leader?

I would want:

Ultimate Scar- with: Masked, unmasked closed and open mouth heads, retracted, extended and over-extended wristblades, extended and collapsed Spear, shruiken/smartdisk, shin knife, backpack and plasma caster, and sets of open, gripping and fist hands. AvP Xeno trophy skull.

Ultimate Wolf- Masked, unmasked closed and open mouth heads, extending wristblades, extended and collapsed Spear, shruiken/smartdisk, backpack, dual plasma casters with intechanable pistol handgrips, cleaner backpack, whip, bandoleer with mines, blue liquid vial, and sets of open, gripping and fist hands. AvP-R trophy skull.

Ultimate Alien Hunter/Kenner Predator- done in either dark silver or bronze armor, green or yellow skin, standard ultimate jungle hunter body, city hunter hands and feet, wasp right shoulder armor, P2 disk holding thigh armor. come with: Masked, unmasked closed and open mouth heads(jungle hunter), extending wristblades, extended and collapsed Spear (predator 2 style), Predator 2 style smart disk, Jungle Hunter back page and plasma caster, Kenner plasma rifle, kenner batleth-like blade weapon, sets of open, gripping fist and disk holding hands. Aliens Xeno Warrior trophy skull.

Back