NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture Apollo would never do that to us. I don't get it, if the actor himself is cool with it then who the hell is this dude to decline it?

Word Riggs.

All this said though, I'd always want the whole team and someone was always bound to decline permission. HT couldn't get Sonny Landham to sign off on it. NECA, to our knowledge didn't try him yet but chances are he'd decline them too. They have tried Jesse Ventura and it seems he has no interest, giving no response.

Without those guys I doubt NECA will bother with Shane Black and Richard Chaves.

Word Riggs.

All this said though, I'd always want the whole team and someone was always bound to decline permission. HT couldn't get Sonny Landham to sign off on it. NECA, to our knowledge didn't try him yet but chances are he'd decline them too.

Landham may not decline since he spent a bunch of money in an unsuccessful bid for office since the Hot Toys Billy Sole was made, but despite being half Jewish and half Native American he has close ties to an uber-right wing group in the southern U.S. which itself has very close ties to several neo-nazi groups, and he has gone on a few radio talk shows and said that all "A-rabs" should be nuked off the planet for September 11th. I acknowledge that there may be some people here who agree with that, but regardless of the politics or feelings of any of us here, he is not the kind of person that NECA would want to be involved with.

Seems like it's time Randy rethinks Harrigan. If we can't get Dutch's team, at least give us the heroes from both movies.

If NECA made Harrigan we'd get-

S1- Yellow shirt Harrigan
S2 - Sweaty yellow shirt Harrigan
S3 - Shirtless Harrigan with 2 extra shirts to hold
S4 - Harrigan in his King Willy garb
S5 Harrigan in his final battle shirt
S6 - Harrigan in his vest
S7 - Harrigan in his vest with hole in chest
S8 - Harrigan in his final battle shirt with blood on face and predator blood on hand with disc
S8 - final battle Harrigan with claw marks on face and hand
S9 - Harrigan covered in dust.

:lol

Looks like AvP Predators are locked in for next year but that doesn’t include AvP: R.

From twitter…

@NECA_TOYS will wolf 2.0 be coming next year? Possibly with bone grill and the surveyor predator from start of film?

Reply : not in '14. Maybe '15. Next year's lineups are already locked. AvP Preds must happen along w more Kenner & some Dark Horse

They also went on to say…

@neca_toys will the avp line have the temple guard? There were a couple with cool mayan inspired masks

Reply : possibly obviously the 3 brothers & the AvP Elder & more :)

Im pretty interested in the Dark horse preds probably more so than the Kenner. Been a fan of the comics for years. Hope Aliens gets the same treatment :pray:

Looks like AvP Predators are locked in for next year but that doesn’t include AvP: R.

From twitter…

@NECA_TOYS will wolf 2.0 be coming next year? Possibly with bone grill and the surveyor predator from start of film?

Reply : not in '14. Maybe '15. Next year's lineups are already locked. AvP Preds must happen along w more Kenner & some Dark Horse

They also went on to say…

@neca_toys will the avp line have the temple guard? There were a couple with cool mayan inspired masks

Reply : possibly obviously the 3 brothers & the AvP Elder & more :)

Im pretty interested in the Dark horse preds probably more so than the Kenner. Been a fan of the comics for years. Hope Aliens gets the same treatment :pray:

I normally just buy the original movie predator figures but I've always wanted neca AvP figures. I can care less about the kenner, AvP R and dark horse. Now its just a waiting game.

Glad we got official confirmation about the Elder! Really want that one.

So we know of 5 AVP Preds now:

Trio with masks
Scar without mask
Elder

That leaves one more AVP Pred spot left. I hope it's one of the Ancient Temple guards. It would be awesome if they did what they did with the Predalien, releasing two variants (open/closed mouth...or in this case 2 masked Ancients) in the same wave. That would almost give us 4 Preds for the second series and make the hunt for finding both variants more fun. :)

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a “clean” Celtic and a battle damaged version too. Scratched up, melted/missing armour pieces Etc.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a “clean” Celtic and a battle damaged version too. Scratched up, melted/missing armour pieces Etc.

That's certainly something NECA would do as they are renown for reusing sculpts/tooling. There could also be a lot of versions of Scar as well (Masked/Unmasked with and without the scar), Battle damage Scar etc.

But since it seems like there's only going to be 2 series for AVP, I'm not sure. Although they could (and probably will) do a Battle Damage two pack like they did with P1 & P2.

Ha! TRU exclusive battle damaged Celtic with removed/damaged armor and the grid alien!

I'm more interested in what they could do from Dark Horse! Although it's a long shot, I'd hope for versions from Batman vs. Predator Part 2 and 3.

I’m pretty sure I did read at some point that the aliens would be coming too but I can’t find that tweet now. It was a reply and didn’t sound like a priority for them at the moment.
Other than the standard alien and Grid I don’t know what else they can do as single figures. Maybe we will see the BD Preds as two packs to shift more aliens.

Head sliced alien Vs. Un-scared Scar
Grid variant Vs. BD Celtic or Cloaked Chopper

Has this been shared before?

God this pred looks badass, I hope the mask is removable although I doubt it.

1014055_620080031359691_1327081155_n.jpg

What's this guy called and when's he coming out?

Where's a good place to preorder these guys from? I've only been able to find Entertainment Earth.

S8 - Harrigan in his final battle shirt with blood on face and predator blood on hand with disc

S10 - Yellow shirt Harrigan (with upgraded articulation)

S10 - Yellow shirt Harrigan (with upgraded articulation)

S11 - Harrigan diorama with Gary Busey up against the wall.

Do not forget:
obligatory Toys R US Exclusive Two packs with a new Battle damaged City Predator (Sans Mask)
and another two pack with a new Elder Predator...

:duh :mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Back