NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have the JH a clean painted netting ?
Can you sea a cut line on his helmet(like Falconer, Dogleader and the first masked JH) ?

I think a problem is they weird mouth position on the shirt version and the painting of the eyes.

Those red ribbon things around the elbows and knees are a nice touch. Might be a little too thick though. These look great!

Is that the new masked jungle hunter too?

No, that's the older version. Didn't care to spend 20 bucks on the same figure that just has slightly better articulation. I prefer my masked JH standing up anyway so the older legs look better in that case. Also the paint job seemed lighter in tone which I didn't care for.

News of my collection !!! :p :)

a210.jpg

c210.jpg

b210.jpg

I lucked out the other day and found myself a S7 City Hunter, awesome figure, just waiting on series 8 now.

2ain18j.jpg

24zkndg.jpg

167j8yv.jpg

euoqhy.jpg

Very cool.

Though its funny that despite so many POA you're limited to what Butters once called a 'cowboy' stance on all these Preds - unless you go for an actiony pose that they didn't assume in the film.

Also I notice Philooo made some changes to his Elder. Has NECA said that they would be correcting the innaccuracies of the smaller figure when doing the 1:4 scale version? Wouldn't mind seeing a new crack at the headsculpt either...it never quite nailed it IMO.

got my series 8 dutch'es today, i simply love them! thanks Kyle (tankman) windrix for the perfect head sculpt! and thanks to david silva, and alex heinke for their sculpting parts.and for the first time i thank the new factory for their painting work on these, it's a miracle! i just wish they could do as good of paint work on the predators.

Back