NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the feeling the P2 masked is more treasured than other Predators. Why is that?
*shrug*

the main ones i wanted were Elder and Borg. i'll get the P2 just for completeism but it's far from may favorite.

well it might be the only way to get a masked P2. so you might just have to get over the berserker thing and bite the bullet on this pack.

besides, it's cooler than the stupid SDCC berserker.

grrr :gah:
I have that SDCC berserker :lol thats part of my anger, Maybe i will sell that one and keep this one,

i guess Ill see what i do when this comes out

ayh0smccqaaukgw.jpg

from twitter !!!
:yess:

Bring it!

I get the feeling the P2 masked is more treasured than other Predators. Why is that?

to me he is, i love the p2 armor, his look, the kool weapons he had,i like the p1 movie better, but p2 masked predator is my favorite predator.

My pics of Series 3.

Love this set. And the paint apps have improved greatly over the other series in my opinion.

I've included a shot of the Series 3 P1 with the P1 from the TRU two-pack to show the difference in the paint apps.

100_2716.jpg

100_2717.jpg

100_2724.jpg

100_2718.jpg

100_2722.jpg

Great articulation. Imagine that articulation on the 1/4.

Please, NECA. Make it so! I knew it would be an amazing P2 figure, but that pic just really sells it. They have to put out a 1/4. I'd spent the price of an HT figure on something like that, if it's done well.

Sigh... great mask, great dreads, great hands, great poseability. I really hope the paint apps don't kill this guy. If they don't want to put out a giant open/closed-mouth version, just give him to us masked! 99% of his signature poses came before the battle-damage anyway.

Anyone with a Twitter account wanna spam that last part on their page? This has to happen, it just has to. :monkey3

Please, NECA. Make it so! I knew it would be an amazing P2 figure, but that pic just really sells it. They have to put out a 1/4. I'd spent the price of an HT figure on something like that, if it's done well.

Sigh... great mask, great dreads, great hands, great poseability. I really hope the paint apps don't kill this guy. If they don't want to put out a giant open/closed-mouth version, just give him to us masked! 99% of his signature poses came before the battle-damage anyway.

Anyone with a Twitter account wanna spam that last part on their page? This has to happen, it just has to. :monkey3

The lightning pose and the crouching looking over the city pose are where it's at. He'd look fantastic on display. I'll pick up this masked P2 as it will be my first P2 figure but we are crying out for a 1/4 or updated 1/6.:D

Damn that looks sick! Sculpt, poseability, and detail all look incredible! It seems each series is getting better and better :) I wish P1 had that poseability but oh well...I still love him.

Can't wait for the Lost Hunters! Elder standing proud in front of them is gonna look sweeet!!

For some reason I feel more excited about these new NECA figs than Hot Toys?? (But nothing will trump my love for HT Classic coming out!) He just looks amazing.

Damn that looks sick! Sculpt, poseability, and detail all look incredible! It seems each series is getting better and better :) I wish P1 had that poseability but oh well...I still love him.

Can't wait for the Lost Hunters! Elder standing proud in front of them is gonna look sweeet!!

For some reason I feel more excited about these new NECA figs than Hot Toys?? (But nothing will trump my love for HT Classic coming out!) He just looks amazing.
well for one, the NECA figures actually look like the characters in the movie.

plus, there's no guarantee HT will make all of them. which could depend on how well the Shadow sells. everybody got all butt-hurt over it not being such a great retirement plan afterall and they're cancelling their orders over it. so, we'll just have to wait and see if HT ever decides to make the other half of the clan.

Back