NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found mine at target along with jungle hunter and tmnt
b9540ea1cf5c63bd19deab658ac780a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah looks like there was a huge Neca restock nationwide yesterday. My Target had both Predators, new Kenner Aliens wave, latest Godzilla, and multiple Turtle sets.

Man, I went to 3 Targets in the L.A/San Fernando Valley area yesterday and found absolutely nothing.

Just left my Target a crap load of new NECA products plus the store got an entire revamp they moved everything around I was lost looking for the NECA shelves.

Picked up a JH and Godzilla stuff. :yess:

Just left my Target a crap load of new NECA products plus the store got an entire revamp they moved everything around I was lost looking for the NECA shelves.

Picked up a JH and Godzilla stuff. :yess:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHH! where are you guys located

Happy I held off for the re release for these 2 instead of buying from ebay.love them! Next will be the re release of the skull throne to go along with my elder clan predator.
a6738ae08a66e7d387ce2b8fa646edab.jpg
fd5c0cc730fd0b27bc286b999620c6a0.jpg
06423f66ec11ff7a0b7ce194c36c02cf.jpg

anyone still have their receipt from target? there should be a nine digit DPCI on there others can use on brickseek or popfindr to check their store's inventory.

As incredible as that repaint is (and it is, look at that eye-closeup) I'm forced to concede that NECA's human sculpts cannot look truly high-end. They're too rough in the small details when blown up and even a paintjob like that cannot fix those issues.

No harm of course in making it look as good as it possibly can look.

anyone still have their receipt from target? there should be a nine digit DPCI on there others can use on brickseek or popfindr to check their store's inventory.

yes please anyone with the DPCI number for Jungle Hunter please provide it! Im gonna call around and do some hunting.

As incredible as that repaint is (and it is, look at that eye-closeup) I'm forced to concede that NECA's human sculpts cannot look truly high-end. They're too rough in the small details when blown up and even a paintjob like that cannot fix those issues.

No harm of course in making it look as good as it possibly can look.

agreed. likeness is good, but sculpt is crude... especially in the brow wrinkle area.. they could have softened it up or smoothed it out. But that repaint is amazing!

Ultimate city hunter is pretty cool but his waist rotation is getting weak fast.
1880be2ea4e95a89e381b5f07e06f134.jpg

@chieftortuga or anyone else who has the re-release and cares to offer their opinion -
On the initial release of the Ultimate City Hunter, the blue paint apps on his armor were applied much too excessively. I'm trying to figure out whether this re-release offers any significant improvement in terms of the armor deco, and from your photos it seems like it does. But lighting conditions being a potential factor, I was hoping you could share what you think.

The two images below do a fairly good job of showing just how extreme the blue paint apps were on the armor of the prior release.
Would you say that your sample is any less blue than these two?
NECA-Ultimate-City-Hunter-Predator-008.jpg

32110640643_9a3a51205f_b.jpg

@chieftortuga or anyone else who has the re-release and cares to offer their opinion -
On the initial release of the Ultimate City Hunter, the blue paint apps on his armor were applied much too excessively. I'm trying to figure out whether this re-release offers any significant improvement in terms of the armor deco, and from your photos it seems like it does. But lighting conditions being a potential factor, I was hoping you could share what you think.

The two images below do a fairly good job of showing just how extreme the blue paint apps were on the armor of the prior release.
Would you say that your sample is any less blue than these two?
NECA-Ultimate-City-Hunter-Predator-008.jpg

32110640643_9a3a51205f_b.jpg
Hey.so the re release that i currently have has way less blue paint on the armor compared to your pic from toyark.The blue on mine is more toned down.

Back