NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clan leader is pretty cool.
b447205ee851489adac1ba546aef5d21.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice !

Is that the re-release (since it has the light-up feature)?

Customised in any way? (I can never tell without my own nearby to do a compare)

Thanks! Yes, it’s the re-release with the LED features. Not customized, just some filtering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like they're "continuing" the Kenner line with newer movie characters in the retro style. I like that they specifically look like Kenner figs instead of the Super7 stuff. Justifies them a bit more.

Not sure if I'd actually get any, but it would be cool to see how they translate the others. Loved the OG Kenner stuff as a kid.

Yeah, that was what stood out to me with the TF stuff. I think that's a really cool idea. Some of my favorite toys as a kid.

Did NECA ever do a 1/6 Jungle Hunter? I know they had a few of their Terminator figs in 1/6, but I couldn't remember if they had any Preds. I'm fairly certain it's a no, given their usual trend.

Did NECA ever do a 1/6 Jungle Hunter? I know they had a few of their Terminator figs in 1/6, but I couldn't remember if they had any Preds. I'm fairly certain it's a no, given their usual trend.

They did 1/6 versions for their 2ups of all of the P1 and P2 predators, but only released scaled up and down versions for the 1/4 and 1/10 lines. I think they said something along the lines of not having the license to release 1/6 versions.

when?
though oh yes, now i remember a-dev was using a Neca T2 BD head on a HT BD T2 before DX13! (and i envied him)

That was something I bought from CREG customs back in the day. I was still using that figure (albeit with a DX13 head on it) until 2017 or so when I decided to reduce my amount of BD T-800s and I retired most of it. I think I still use the jacket somewhere.

So yeah NECA released a 12'' BD T-800 and a 12'' Pescadero Escape T-800. Never a 1:6 Predator though.

anyone catch any news from toyfair about the batman vs. predator sets predator figure? reported in january they were still planning to release, was hoping for more info from new york.

anyone catch any news from toyfair about the batman vs. predator sets predator figure? reported in january they were still planning to release, was hoping for more info from new york.

There was a tweet not to long ago saying that the Pred in the two pack would be released, but nothing confirming the Batman or a two pack

They're coming as exclusives for SDCC and NYCC. Randy mentioned he wanted to get them out before McFarlane took over the DC license next year.

Apologies for double posting - do most predator figures have a joint on the mid-forearm? Like, under the top of the gauntlet? Bought my first figures and can't tell if it's supposed to swivel there and it's stuck or just not there!

Picked up the bad blood and enforcer 2 pack.really great looking figures and lots of accessories.
f39171bd42d1c6bd2ffa13b909d96c03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back