NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw on Neca’s IG

Friday Target will have their Neca section. They said to have the latest and greatest selections but stores will vary on what they will carry

Just saw on Neca’s IG

Friday Target will have their Neca section. They said to have the latest and greatest selections but stores will vary on what they will carry

I could see that. Target’s gotta test the waters. Hopefully they sell well there and create a decent demand!

Hawkins came out great! Very pleased with what Im seeing in the package here!

c993284fac3e4bf7ed1b51ea658d4515.jpg

Love the quote on the back of the box too lol

2c825e5812632daa01de363a861ac895.jpg

Nice, still waiting on mine. This figure makes me happy and sad. Happy because it's another team member and sad because we'll not see the entire team.

Nice, still waiting on mine. This figure makes me happy and sad. Happy because it's another team member and sad because we'll not see the entire team.

Agreed - so sad about the rest of the team, if only things were more simple and NECA could just crank out whatever they wanted.

I wonder why they can’t just make “General Marines” without accurate headsculpts? I’m ok with stunt doubles just to have a resemblance of the Original Team.

I would jump on those quick. Do the same with the Aliens team and am all over that too. In reality, how many people would get them? I've given up on 1/6, this smaller scale was/is my one small shining light of hope.

Just saw on Neca’s IG

They had them out today, one day early. Ultimate figs are 27.99. They had Jason, Freddy, Chucky, scalers, dancing Gismo.

Hawkins came out great! Very pleased with what Im seeing in the package here!
. . . Love the quote on the back of the box too lol

Congrats - great likeness.

. . . so sad about the rest of the team, if only things were more simple and NECA could just crank out whatever they wanted.

Based on what's been happening over the last few years, if NECA cannot do this legitimately, one of those Chinese companies will eventually produce the figures minus the licence.

Based on what's been happening over the last few years, if NECA cannot do this legitimately, one of those Chinese companies will eventually produce the figures minus the licence.

Are you referring to the Chinese bootlegs of NECA product, or the growing number of international companies that have been given license to make Alien & Predator figures? While I suppose either of those potentialities could provide us with figure options for any characters missing from NECA's lineup, neither option would really be compatible with our NECA figures. Bootlegs would completely lack any newly sculpted components (ie. weapons, hats, and other unique gear) necessary to 'authenticate' each character, and none of the legitimate license holding companies are producing figures in matching scale to NECA's 7" figures.

On a positive note, Randy confirmed in this tweet today that he has at least attempted to connect with Bill Duke, so hopefully a Mac figure can be worked out in the future.

Back