NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my area, there's actually way more Targets than Walmarts, and they vary in store sizes. Best Buy doesnt even come close to competing with either here.

Thanks good news! Hopefully we will see them in the stores soon then! I stop by a few on my way home from work almost daily looking for Marvel Legends and Black Series stuff, so I should see them when they pop up!

:exactly: my Walmart’s are garbage ..Target I get so many products from..I seriously hope nothing happens to the franchise. Target has everything I need as well as a fantastic collectible source.

Target is the best source for incredible deals on many products I buy weekly. I’m also a red card member so I save 4% on purchases every time including products on sale or discounted.

Hopefully Target sells Neca at retail and not hike up a dollar or two like TRU did :pray:

What I like that Target does is put figures on sale when there is a big promotion like a film releasing. So I imagine when Predator releases, that might be a good time to get some Pred waves

:exactly: my Walmart’s are garbage ..Target I get so many products from..I seriously hope nothing happens to the franchise. Target has everything I need as well as a fantastic collectible source.

Target is the best source for incredible deals on many products I buy weekly. I’m also a red card member so I save 4% on purchases every time including products on sale or discounted.

Hopefully Target sells Neca at retail and not hike up a dollar or two like TRU did :pray:

What I like that Target does is put figures on sale when there is a big promotion like a film releasing. So I imagine when Predator releases, that might be a good time to get some Pred waves

Yeah, my Walmarts are just a big stinky disappointment almost every time I go in (as far as toys go). I've maybe found a few of their exclusives in the stores over the years.. Where I've been able to easily find every sing Target exclusive I've ever been after.

Guys I am not sure it is the right topic but what is the color of the netting on the city hunter? Black or brown? I want to know cause I would like to paint my netting in a proper color for customization.

Last edited:
Stopped by my Target to see if they are even clearing a space for Neca..nada, so either they are planning to do a tiny display or they are going to wait until the last minute to build a Neca section :dunno

Stopped by my Target to see if they are even clearing a space for Neca..nada, so either they are planning to do a tiny display or they are going to wait until the last minute to build a Neca section :dunno

I noticed a NECA sign in the collectibles section (along the top of the shelves with the "Stranger Things", etc.. logos), but no NECA figures were out yet and no tags for them.

Swung by and saw the same too, but no figures either.

DE6A6302-7EC5-421E-9275-70852ABAE75D.jpg

You've been to one Target, you've been to them all:lol Neca even re-posted that photo on their IG so it's nice to see even their excited:lol

We have to wait for the new new Aliens and Pred waves..not too long..but one thing we should see , is the IT figures..so this should be fun

So I read that TRUs have survived in Canada.. why did Canada survive if the whole company went bankrupt :dunno

We have to wait for the new new Aliens and Pred waves..not too long..but one thing we should see , is the IT figures..so this should be fun

So I read that TRUs have survived in Canada.. why did Canada survive if the whole company went bankrupt :dunno

Someone bought the Canadian Franchise.

Back