NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wahoo!!
955c16972ddf853892b9de541eb0f4b4.jpg

:lol @ the disembodied arm of Dillon. Looks weird.

I'll gladly take the figure though. I see it's the exclusive. I'll get it somehow.

edit - just noticed the pants are a repaint of his jungle pants, straps and all...hmm...

Last edited:
This Dutch will be the only exclusive I'll want, depending if i have to buy the turtle alien to meet the alien club requirements. I never thought they'd make this version of Dutch so that's cool.

People have been asking for this. I don't see how it's lame. I can see how it could be better (new legs, alternate head with cap and sunglasses, Dillon to go with him) but otherwise this is cool. What else would have been better? They seemingly can't make the other team members (except maybe Hawkins) and we wouldn't want them to be limited release exclusives anyway.

People have been asking for this. I don't see how it's lame. I can see how it could be better (new legs, alternate head with cap and sunglasses, Dillon to go with him) but otherwise this is cool. What else would have been better? They seemingly can't make the other team members (except maybe Hawkins) and we wouldn't want them to be limited release exclusives anyway.

THIS:goodpost:

Urgh.

1qricu.jpg

Initial feelings aside. I guess this fulfills the criteria of something some might want but others won't need. Just liked last years exclusives so much better.

a-dev said:

Yeah, I'm happy for those who want. That tease a few weeks ago got my hopes up for something better is all. Would of been better with the things you mentioned. A kit bag would be a good accessory too.

lol @ movie quotes being used for grievances.

That figure on its own is pretty damn lame lol.

Hey everyone who wants Arnold in a ehhh red shirt.

At least include a Dillion arm.

If they were gonna have Dillon, it would have been a 2-pack. They had to cheat and put his hand on the box.

I'm still hoping they make mud Dutch in 1/4 scale. That would be the only thing I'd buy from NECA.

They were not gonna do it now, that is obvious. But they're obviously thinking about making him.

Although, by the time they end up making him they're gonna release a proper 2 pack anyway :lol

We know they want to make Dillon. They just apparently haven't been able to get a deal done with Carl Weathers. Not sure they'd make 2 versions of him requiring entirely different body sculpts though...unless they think they can get away with repainting army pants into this:

And there's no way he was wearing military boots with those pants either....

I called it.

Figure looks great, but I'm not willing to spend the $40+ he'll cost by the time you add their outrageous shipping.

As much as I'd love to see a Hawkins figure (or anyone else from the rescue team) I think we've been played.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say this tease is for a SDCC red polo Dutch. Hope I'm wrong.

Scar, you called this one dead on back in 1786...

^^^ :lol ... was looking for your post to give you the props when you posted the above.

Back