NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I was debating on which one to get because I just want one that can hold poses best

My series 8 pred has the same problem but the water emergence pred was really oily. Along with the trophy skull it came with, had a lot of clear goop on it... First time I had a pred figure come this way. Anyone else experience this?

My series 8 pred has the same problem but the water emergence pred was really oily. Along with the trophy skull it came with, had a lot of clear goop on it... First time I had a pred figure come this way. Anyone else experience this?

yeah its just mold release residue I think, or maybe a lubricant to pop the fig together easier... those kids fingers might get sore after a while

Is there a bloodied human skull and spine on the actual trophy wall in the film? And how many single human skulls should I have for the wall?

In the movie, the skulls on the wall with spines were both clean, the bloodied one was bill paxton lol the pred never had a chance to mount his trophy.
And there was one single skull w/out spine. I think that was King willies.

BPPw5_QCUAAMzFF.jpg:large

I´m really excited to see what the reveals will be on SDCC! I really hope we get more Predator spec ops from the first movie.

not holding my breath or anything but a Harrigan proto would be nice to see...

ya i know... not gonna happen. :p

These two might force me to dive into 1/4 scale... I hope Neca swoops in with a new 7inch elder to save me from this fall into darkness

Hm the paint on the Elder looks boring and it doesnt look like the Elder in the movie.
Something is off on the headsculpt (to short nose, to short forehead and to wide opened mandibles).

Its excellent. Really improves my Predator 2 shelf, a great centrepiece just like it says on the box.

definitely, for those on the fence get this its worth it. I also have my prometheus engineer head that came with the deacon displayed on here looks awesome, my skull pack shipped too, cant wait for that either

NECA setting up. Looks like the 1/4th Dutch proto, a Final Battle 2 pack dio (probably with a 2 pack exclusive Dutch), small dios for each of the Kenner Preds, Trophy wall, Dead End dio for Albino (it looks like Big Red and maybe another Dead End Pred standing there too) and I don't know what all the dios on the top are. That's a huge dio. They are def Predator figures too, because you can see the tags that say "Predator" on them. Can that be a large dio for some of the Team?

Edit- Yeah, Wasp Pred is def in the DE dio. You can see the colors plus you can make out the Alien head on the spear.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPZWYZWCcAAzw8B.jpg:large

Last edited:
A jungel dio for Predator would be great, but It think thats only decoration for the SDCC.

And sadly the Dutch looks uncolored, like the City Hunter last year.

Back