NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the McFarlane's pale in comparison but anyone need some of these figures for custom work or parts? I have a Scar Predator and a P2 I'm looking to get rid of for dirt cheap. Scar's head broke off and P2's hand is broken. I let my nephew play with them ever since I found out about Hot Toys.

Here is a custom wolf figure i made using a boar predator body and parts from neca's previous wolf figure.
Stands 8" tall.
3656-nw1.jpg

Here is a custom wolf figure i made using a boar predator body and parts from neca's previous wolf figure.
Stands 8" tall.
3656-nw1.jpg

That is incredibly awesome man! I'm always amazed by your work.. This should be a kick in the pants to NECA to update their wolf!

BTW: Thanks for the HT Guardian Pred, I love it! :wink1:

I agree, the Shaman (Hippie) is a great figure! I cant wait for Snake.....

here is my repainted 8" elder.....man this sucker was tough to paint due to the size. ( a nice 1/4 scale elder would be much easier to repaint...hint hint....:) )
3663-eld1.jpg

3667-eld8.jpg

thanks for lookin'

joe

If you like the design.

I mean, the sculpt and paint are good. I just think it looks awful. Not NECA's fault. I hate that design.

Nice repaint!

What do you guys think about the NECA PredAlien?
Is it worth getting?

If you like the design.

I mean, the sculpt and paint are good. I just think it looks awful. Not NECA's fault. I hate that design.

Hmm part of me likes it and then sometimes I dont like it :lol
Its quite large for a NECA figure though.

It's a well sculpted and painted figure.

The BIGGEST problem with the figure is the fixed pose and incredibly limited articulation.

Back