NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this picture is 1/4 version

I wanted to know if the tubes there will also be in 7'' masked version

Oh, that's why it looked so good :lol

I'd venture to say probably not. That's very hard to accomplish something that precise on a fig of that scale in a production line.

am i the only one who doubts those hounds could kill a xeno? what are they gonna do, bite it? the acid would melt their faces.

what evs, NECA is pulling this stuff out their ass.

I remember NECA saying before that they get this information from Fox, and the way it reads its got Fox written all over it :rolleyes2

So, who's gonna be the hero that gets a few clear, Blu ray screen captures of the Predators' ship interior and post them in the thread so we can print them out as backgrounds for NECA's Lost Tribe figures?

So, who's gonna be the hero that gets a few clear, Blu ray screen captures of the Predators' ship interior and post them in the thread so we can print them out as backgrounds for NECA's Lost Tribe figures?
wasn't there someone on here selling 1:6 scale backgrounds for the HT lost preds? somebody find that guy, there's money to be made.

wasn't there someone on here selling 1:6 scale backgrounds for the HT lost preds? somebody find that guy, there's money to be made.
That's right. I do remember someone advertising that he could make posterboard backdrops for our figures.

I remember commenting on one of the jungle themes for a predator backdrop.

Can't remember who the hell that was though.

Yeah, at $15 to $20 a figure (or $45 to $60 a set) and releases of 3 figures every few months, these figures are so affordable and amazing, it's impossible to resist just getting them all and having the complete collection of pretty much every on-screen Predator in the history of the franchise.

I doubt anything this ambitious (or done this well) will ever be attempted again by any figure company, so if you want the definitive figures of all the Predators... well, pick 'em up, it isn't gonna get any better than this! (and probably will never happen again)

That's why I love NECA, they make accurate, complex and just plain amazing figures of the franchises and characters I care about. The amount of parts, the number of paint apps, the sculpting... everything is always a cut above the rest.
Agreed 100%:yess:

Again...you guys are NOT going to see a whole lot of new stuff until SDCC.

NECA has stated that over and over.

But, just so you don't lose hope...

necagort2.jpg

Last edited:
all i really wanna see is the finished borg/lost. because he's the coolest looking one and you know it.

oh, and did NECA confirm that trophy skulls are in fact accessories?

Back