NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope my gamble that NECA will no doubt put out an open mouth P1 pays off as I didn't snag the Predators classic figuring NECA in it's reuse practices would sure put out individually packed P1 figures too. I'd imagine, they'll come out masked first, then unmasked roaring because the Classic will be long sold off, and then finish with closed mouth unmasked once the two pack is long sold off.

You don't have to hope much longer. There's one in the Toys R Us Alien/Predator 2 pack that is available now.
**In Participating Locations**

nobody has it where i am yet. i've been to TRU every day since last week.

what did tankman say was missing on the elder figure besides the cannon sight? or was that it?

I went ahead and ordered. I'll wait to see if they split the case because I really dont care about the dog. I just want the 2 preds.

Same here. The case numbers are dropping fast at BBTS. sixtysomething a couple of hours ago down to 30 last I checked. Finally into the real deal now with the P2 Elder and masked P1.

Ordered Series 3 and put an order in for the next batch of Series one, figure I'll get the Classic, sell the others off and be safe getting the maskless P1 head, incase for some wacky reason, NECA never puts out the P1 with that head.

dmejx0.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

Back