NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JMoAjQV.jpg

krLGk79.jpg

^ Where did you get that mini flashlight?

The flashlight is from a McFarlane Fox Mulder figure, but the light is from a well hidden Christmas light. I fed the end light of the wire into the head and then popped in the flashlight, then fed the wire behind his arm and around his back and out of sight.

29885081-D7A1-41A2-B0B9-3EE3E3523D5E.jpeg

Yeah, looks off for sure. NECA said that this guy is basically a shrunken down version of their retro, but the retro head sculpt is clearly superior...

Halloween-2-Clothed-Michael-Myers-034.jpg

Halloween-2.jpg

What exactly are your issues with the new figure?
The head sculpt. We were told that the sculpt would be the cloth one shrunken down. I thought it looked way better than what you see in the pictures I posted. This just looks off again.

I will wait to see it in hand before making any judgements.

Ebay pics from someone in China, who probably smuggled it out of the reject bin from the plant, shoved down their bvds , piece by piece, for a week until completed, isn't going to make my buying decision for me.

Actually, no they didn't. You have to stop seeing Nick Castle behind the mask. NECA's H2 Myers is accurate to how Dick Warlock looked with the mask on. Ironically he looks like and old William Shatner. Loomis looks ace!
Ummm , I know that, and no, the neca’s look nothing like warlock in the mask.

and I agree that Loomis looks good.

Loomis should have just been released as a single ultimate figure. I don't really need another H2 Myers, but I'll find a use for him I suppose.

Myers looks ok, it will be interesting to see if that mask looks better in hand. Perhaps it will look better with a repaint.

I wonder if this set will be at Target? With the higher price I'll be surprised if it shows up.

Back