NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that we should wait for in hand pics.

That being said, I still think it looks nothing like the H2 shape, whether it be the in-package, China pic or promo pics.

Looks nothing like the mego style head.

Pic from a Chinese seller off Ebay...

3jrtzvdv8s281.jpg

Ugh... Myers head is too fat. Too bad Loomis isn't sold separately.

Was Michael stung by bees?? I do like Loomis a lot, though. Will have to mix and match this one with the earlier Ultimate Michael release.

Hmm.... I'm kinda liking the way he looks in the review video. Not perfect, but definitely a step up from the previous ultimate.

I have a a kills version on preorder from BBTS. Is there a release window for these? I thought they were out?

I have a a kills version on preorder from BBTS. Is there a release window for these? I thought they were out?
Ask Port Authority. Most of NECAs products that are tardy are due to the supply chain back up mess. Wolfman, Mummy, Loomis and Mikey are all on a sea cruise at the moment. He will come home eventually.

Nice, thanks for the heads up!

Just cancelled the one from BBTS and grabbed one from NECA.

It could be a Kills flashback figure.
I'm pretty sure you opened this thread on your phone, thought you were on the most recent thread page and saw the original post about the 2018 Myers reveal.

Do I have that right Maulfan? lol

Was I right?! Lol

I figured because I caught myself doing the same!

Yes you were. I usually notice it, but this time, the thread showed as updated in my watch list, but for some reason, it wasn't actually updated and took me to the first page, and I was so quick to weigh in, I didn't notice anything else.

Just got the kills Michael in the mail and I'm not really sure what the difference in the headsculpts is supposed to be. I even watched some reviews on youtube where they zoomed way in on them and, while there are subtle differences, I'm not sure it's enough to justify an entirely seperate sculpt. I guess maybe neca thought it was kinda light on accessories and needed to put something else in there.

One head you can see the eyes through the eyeholes and the other head has blacked out eyes.

My kills is arriving tomorrow, can't wait. Very cool figure.

Back