NECA: An American Werewolf In London: Kesslerwolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE! Mine is on preorder. Gotta say, NECA is killin it with these licenses.....

Interesting seeing the route NECA is going with their pricepoint and detailing compared to the Mcfarlane Batman line with its pricepoint. I much prefer the NECA offerings

And it's finally in! :D

Got mine today. Terrific sculpt. Eyes are a bit wonky on both heads though. Not the worst but not perfectly aligned, kinda looking in different directions. And the fur of his front paws could have done with some darker paint in there to blend more with the rest of him. So basically it has the issues noted about the earliest release pics. Talented persons could fix these things easily, me notsomuch :lol Anyway, he'll still look fantastic on the shelf.

I really wanted to find this in person but I may just have to cave and order it online. I haven’t had any luck at my local targets with neca figures. They have a million different TMNT figures and 30 Laurie strodes.

The thing about finding this in person is that although it is an opening flap window box you'll only be able to check the eye alignment on the open-mouthed sculpt. The other head will still be luck of the draw.

The hunt is finally over! Grabbed the last one at my local FYE...

IMG_20220220_063221.jpg

IMG_20220220_064355.jpg

IMG_20220220_064111.jpg

This has been one of my most wanted figures ever since I first saw the SOTA prototype that was never to be.

Now please give us this guy, NECA...

3d58f459ca795a678bd80968fa5442d68d13b7a8_hq.gif

The hunt is finally over! Grabbed the last one at my local FYE...

View attachment 563545
View attachment 563546
View attachment 563547

This has been one of my most wanted figures ever since I first saw the SOTA prototype that was never to be.

Now please give us this guy, NECA...

3d58f459ca795a678bd80968fa5442d68d13b7a8_hq.gif

Nice! Can't wait to see it in hand! (Well I think I can :lol)

Yeah I think Neca should acquire various licenses to make all kinds of werewolves! I'd like one from Bad Moon, as I quite like that design.

I doubt they do any Jack or David.... I'm really not that high on NECA anymore. They've gone all out on stupid turtles and they have never really been too big on completing lines or really even coming close. They give you just enough to get started then pull the rug with the "wouldnt sell" excuse. That said these figures are great and I'll definitely be hoping for more but I won't hold my breath. I just wish a reliable company would get licenses and run them to near completion. Reality is, most places will never get as complete as us collectors would want BUT they certainly could get much closer than many do.

Have they ever said if they approached the actors? I have to imagine they would have to at least tried. They could do like 3-4 versions of Jack to get their money's worth.

Have they ever said if they approached the actors? I have to imagine they would have to at least tried. They could do like 3-4 versions of Jack to get their money's worth.

I'd like a mid-transformation David, though that be a little creepy lol

Back