NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my neca brown aliens alien warrior is on the way from cornerstorecomics,if you want one with the brown paint, you had better email them and request it, or you will most likely get one with the blue paint.

UPS should have mine here today by 7:00pm, I'll take some package pics if I get a chance.

Man, it's gonna be a long three hours.....

Also, BigBadToystore.com has them in stock too, but they won't give you a certain requested color, you just have to hope they send you what you want.

Got 'em! I have only opened up the brown one so far, so here are some pics. The camera flash really brings out the paint highlights, but the paint is much more subtle in person, and much more darker looking.

Alone

AW1.jpg

With Classic Alien

AW2.jpg

With a dome on

AW3.jpg

I'll take some more later!

The paint scheme reminds me of the first AvP pc game...in the Predator's red thermal vision mode,they flash blue and grey,making them easy to spot,target,and kill.

Got 'em! I have only opened up the brown one so far, so here are some pics. The camera flash really brings out the paint highlights, but the paint is much more subtle in person, and much more darker looking.

Alone

AW1.jpg

With Classic Alien

AW2.jpg

With a dome on

AW3.jpg

I'll take some more later!
Got my brown aliens warrior today looks great, also got the alien with the frosted dome, it looks better than the one with a clear dome. it took me a while to fine this one, got it off ebay.now neca bring on the queen, predator 1 and predator 2 and the elder.

i can do without any more stuff from AVP. it's done enough damage already.
besides, the mcfarlane ones were fine. and if you're desperate enough, just swap out the legs on the resurrection figure and repaint it.
pretty sure that's what they did for the movie costumes anyway.

Back