NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have one of those nearby. Would a place like target or walmart sell them?

No, comic shops and specialty shops like Hot Topic and Spencer's Gifts are the only places I've ever seen have these, i don't think I've ever seen them in places as mainstream as Walmart, Target or Toys R Us.

Toys R Us carried the NECA AvP:R figures. There's no reason to assume they won't carry these.

I'll put some up soon OK.

Hey Tankman,

Just wondering when you will post those photos of the aliens warrior prototype. No pressure. I think I can speak for all of us in this topic forum that we are pretty stoked to get a chance to see:joy your great work. Guys, can I get a second and third motion out there?

Got my brown aliens warrior today looks great, also got the alien with the frosted dome, it looks better than the one with a clear dome. it took me a while to fine this one, got it off ebay.now neca bring on the queen, predator 1 and predator 2 and the elder.

Nice stuff...How about a shot of the packaging. I hear that the aliens warriors lower jaw does not have an overbite...it looks similar to the ALIEN figure upper...jaw (overbite). I took a look at some jim cameron aliens warriro photos and it looks like the lower jaw protrudes more than the upper. Don't mean to being a stickler but I think those things matter. Can you post a close up side profile with the jaw closed or at least a photo of the figure in its case. I am curious to see if that is the case. THANKS MATE!:joy

Hey Tankman,

Just wondering when you will post those photos of the aliens warrior prototype. No pressure. I think I can speak for all of us in this topic forum that we are pretty stoked to get a chance to see:joy your great work. Guys, can I get a second and third motion out there?

I second the motion!

I was expecting an Alien, with SOME Predator features. Like...just mandibles. Not dreadlocks, pecs, big oversized ugly jaws....gross.

I was expecting an Alien, with SOME Predator features. Like...just mandibles. Not dreadlocks, pecs, big oversized ugly jaws....gross.
i don't see any difference. it's all the same to me.
the whole franchise is a stupid idea anyway.

Back